Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
    don't think that has anything to do with smiley, if that's what you're referring to?
    if not, please do elaborate...

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Why shouldnt I think that? Cause I do. Why think something different when the obvieous is obvieous ?

Edit: + I read it in the german mangabook. Its called "Smile" as a name their and not as a Verb.
    Last edited by In your head!!!; 01-25-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    don't think that has anything to do with smiley, if that's what you're referring to?
    if not, please do elaborate...
    He means the Man Made fruits called Smiles, not the poisonous blob Smiley
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

ah right... can't believe that one went right past me -.-
    I blame studdying for exams... it's eating away at my brain-functioning.
    damn u oda, u sunnovaboss

Not necessarily from the manga, but from the anime, didn't know where else to put it, and it somewhat applies. It's actually from the 1st song used in the (1st season?), might only be the english dubbed version.
    Anyway the part of the theme song after they show (what I can only see as )Mihawk's eyes with only a black screen, and then something gold drops, (looks like a gold coin, or a drop of water shown gold ), then they start showing some of the pirates enemies we'll see in the show.

After re -watching the show I noticed, after the Mihawk eyes, Around the 3rd, or 4th person we get shown some1 who until this time I had always thought was Don Krieg; but now that I look closely he looks less like Don krieg in himself and more like a mixture of Don Krieg and Smoker in terms of his face(and an almost exact replica of the guy from HXH , the 1st spider to die from Kurapica) also with quite a bit of more facial hair, purple like his natural hair on top of his head that runs wild like some kind of purple tiger's mane, and he carries what looks to be commonly worn as either a captain's coat or some type of navy captain's coat with a gold shirt or armor similar to Don Krieg.

Was just wondering, although he seemed familiar, I don't really remember seeing him in the series, does any1 else? Or thinking if he was like an earlier character design that was used later in a slightly different form? ,like maybe a cover page story?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy