Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    There is a Human female Version of Jimbie on Kuja Island.

Left Bottom most panel, the one serving tea: http://www.mangareader.net/103-2624-...apter-517.html
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I can definetly see the resemblance.

true, one of those little inside jokes of oda's you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool

It's a real small thing I know, but Shanks name is the only name I've ever heard of some1 using the plural for a 1st name, yet it never seemed odd. While it would sound odd for basically any other 1st name out there.

Like if some1's 1st name was Randys, or Johns, it would just be obviously stupid.(lol. To any possible Randys or Johns out there,I meant that in the best possible way.)
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

But wouldn't it also sound weird if it doesn't have "s". I mean, "Shank"... hehehe... I think that name should always have an 's' at the end. hehehe
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

yeah its kind of like lars or one of those names but any who................
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    this was pointed out to me the other day after having brought this up.... Dragon's revolutionaries have (fake) wings on their ship.
    http://www.manga-access.com/manga/O/...chapter/596/10
    You can barely see them in the second panel of the middle row, but can see them more clearly on the bottom right panel.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    this was pointed out to me the other day after having brought this up.... Dragon's revolutionaries have (fake) wings on their ship.
    http://www.manga-access.com/manga/O/...chapter/596/10
    You can barely see them in the second panel of the middle row, but can see them more clearly on the bottom right panel.
    Are you trying to say that Dragon knows about the D's came from the moon theory?

sig made by me

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    probably,i know Dragon's a little young to have been in Roger's peer group, (Since Garp was a contemporary) but he's old enough to have met him at least. He'd be in his mid 20's when Roger died, I think? And even if he didn't meet him, Roger absolutely knew the truth and about the specifics of the WIll of D... and he told at least Whitebeard about it. Rayleigh knew all about it as well.

Oda's dropping small, very subtle hints. Its there to piece together. (Don't forget Robin's flashback revealed a globe of the world... which had multiple moons.) It won't be the full blown reveal and history until they find One Piece. (which will then in turn launch the final arc where they have a full blown war against the world government.) The groundwork is being laid subtly so it doesn't come out of nowhere later when Oda drops the massive flashback on us.

At the end of the series it'll be a lot more clear that Skypiea is probably the most important arc in the grand scheme and history of the overall story.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I think it's very possible. Dragon even went to Roger's execution with a grim face, like he knew Roger's death is a big loss not just because of his strength or stature but the truth he holds against the WG. Dragon might have met Roger before and the information he had might have inspired Dragon to build the revolutionary army. At this point though it's all just speculation but I really really like the theory.

sig made by me