Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    i like how crocodile thinks luffy has haki right here http://www.mangareader.net/103-2306-...apter-199.html

huh i almost forgot about that that was a long time ago back in the day i just thought croc meant could he have figured out my weakness witch he did LOL. but after we learned about haki it all made sense.

i was looking in to something and i might have found something interesting. the three times we have seen ussop in action since the time skip when ever he is doing something bad a** he ALWAYS have his goggles on.

now i was thinking could this be S. king. version 2 or it could just be absolutely nothing. but i think there might be something to it but its a bit to early to tell i guess we will have to keep our eyes on it i guess. but he looks like there might be a difference between him having them on and him not having them on but again its a bit to early to tell.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

Are those the three scratches from Buggy’s attack 579 chapters ago?

If the hat was stretched out when Buggy attacked it and then later stitched together by Nami (which it was) then it probably is.

So what was Chopper doing for 2 years? He was searching for that STICK of course! XD

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

nice eye on the hat and poor chopper its to bad oda kept his half and half form cute for a joke but his beast form looks well beast and i bet his human form is even more beast.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    huh i almost forgot about that that was a long time ago back in the day i just thought croc meant could he have figured out my weakness witch he did LOL. but after we learned about haki it all made sense.

i was looking in to something and i might have found something interesting. the three times we have seen ussop in action since the time skip when ever he is doing something bad a** he ALWAYS have his goggles on.

now i was thinking could this be S. king. version 2 or it could just be absolutely nothing. but i think there might be something to it but its a bit to early to tell i guess we will have to keep our eyes on it i guess. but he looks like there might be a difference between him having them on and him not having them on but again its a bit to early to tell.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Hmm I was just thinking he must need it for aim but now i think about it how many times has he put his goggles in the past just to hit somebody a few metres away, it's an interesting theory your probably right but now it's obvious that Usopp's a psyco. ¬_¬

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

Are those the three scratches from Buggy’s attack 579 chapters ago?

If the hat was stretched out when Buggy attacked it and then later stitched together by Nami (which it was) then it probably is.

So what was Chopper doing for 2 years? He was searching for that STICK of course! XD
    Its funny how Oda always those that he adds on the tiniest things that we wouldn't remember if he didn't show it again.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Hmm I was just thinking he must need it for aim but now i think about it how many times has he put his goggles in the past just to hit somebody a few metres away, it's an interesting theory your probably right but now it's obvious that Usopp's a psyco. ¬_¬
    yeah i mean i with thinking he developed his alternate personality while he was on that island you know what i mean. but i hope we see and learn more abnout him during this possible fight with decken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Seriously....Usopp's been using goggles long before sogeking came into the picture. The point of usopp creating the sogeking persona was to "trick" everyone into thinking he wasn't usopp, but usopp's brave friend who isn't afraid of anything after quitting the crew on water 7. Now that Usopp is a badass, i dont think we'll be seeing sogeking anymore.

In an SBS, Oda also states that Usopp bought his old sniper goggles at Logue Town. Later on he then put the lens' into the sogeking mask. And the reason he bought the goggles was to eliminate the glare from his eyes when he would aim at his target

They're just goggles. Nothing more. Nothing Less.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

you have no way of knowing that. he has fought with out them many times in the past. not when ever he needs to do something bad ass he has them on there is a possible connection there for example
    freaking out with out them
    Spoiler!

bad a** with them
    Spoiler!

and from what we have seen from him he could have made that shot blind folded and could have certainly made it with out the aid of goggles. so its not like he really would have had to put them in that rushed emergency situation but he put them on any way.
    i agree he is much more brave on his own but you can not just write this off as a coincidence yet. at least in till he starts doing epic stuff without his glasses this is a very good possibility. and like i said it could very well be nothing but we do not have enough to scrap this theory yet. plus alternate personalities do not just go away chances are its still there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Your example actually helped me instead of you. As you showed he wore his goggles when he was attacking

Of course we're always going to see him have his goggles when he's doing something epic because he wears his goggles for when he's sniping ( to keep the glare out of his eye for maximum accuracy)

But saying that the goggles have hidden meaning behind them is like saying that zoro's always mentioned waistband has hidden meaning behind it as well.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

so, his head band did and thats a closer comparison. and no it does not help you at all because they were at the bottom of the ocean there was no sun to put glare in him eyes. there is nothing right now to put this theroy down with, again when he starts being a bad A** with out them then then im proven wrong. again it might just be a coincidence i admit that and did when i first posted this theory but there is nothing at all that says it does not have a deeper meaning and its totally possible at this point that the they have a connection to S.king. and we still need more information and i hope we get some in this arc as ussop gets some action in this arc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]