Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    thats what i was thinking i mean like a half demon or something that would make zoro just really cool new name
    the "pirate hunting demon" ZORO lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yes i have a theory that zoros power stem from supernatural origins like some thing demonic or just epic
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Oh damn, I never realize it but maybe Ashuru is from this?!!!!
    Haki

sig made by me

sigh yeah there is a possibility of that but if u look at it what we know of haki it does not match some of the stuff zoro does
    and its possible that he has other supernatural power and haki
    but i think his his demonic looking power are supernatural based not haki based
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sigh yeah there is a possibility of that but if u look at it what we know of haki it does not match some of the stuff zoro does
    and its possible that he has other supernatural power and haki
    but i think his his demonic looking power are supernatural based not haki based
    Lol, I thought you gonna say "Zoro doesn not have haki". But seriously if you think about it, even if you say that Zoro has a demonic spirit and his Asura could be the reflection of it, it will be related to haki since haki is also based on someone's spirit.

sig made by me

no that would not be haki based because i was not saying he has a demonic spirit im saying he has demonic powers or he is part demon or some thing like that or like FM said at one point the demon power could come from his swords
    BUT none of that demonic stuff fits what we know of haki
    zoro could learn haki at some point BUT i think this is a totally separate thing here
    (i know i shocked on that huh) i can not fight the fact that zoro has the ability to learn haki any more. but i can stick with this argument.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I still think Asuru will be some kind of haki later on to be honest, but right now got nothing really to back it up. Closest thing is what Arisart just mentioned. I honestly don't see Oda adding a 3rd power in OP when he split haki 3 ways and only said the basics.

well the thing is it would not really be a "power" since haki can be learned by every one. if i am right about this it would be something like distinct and specific to a particular group of people so race u know that what i was thinking
    like zoro not being all human
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's pretty much a power....like devil fruits only a few people find them.Everyone in theory has haki, but learned by everyone doubt it, from the requirements you need to achievement sounds to intense for regular population. If not haki it's just simply a technique from Zoro himself then.

maybe it could just be a different power but the main part of my theory is i do not think soro is just "human" i mean there are other races and spices in one piece. how hard would it be for oda to make a half demon race?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    I don't know. Didn't Rayleigh say he couldn't use his Kings Haki a second time in the auction house?
    yeah, he said in the auction house, i'm not going to be able to do another one of those so it's up to you kids now. it's quite possible that WB just didn't have the energy to do it at that time. we have no idea how much power it takes to shoot one.

maybe it could just be a different power but the main part of my theory is i do not think soro is just "human" i mean there are other races and spices in one piece. how hard would it be for oda to make a half demon race?
    i agree with cross here to a point. I don't think it's haki because we have not once SEEN haki take shape or change color, it has always been shown to be an essence, not something we can see. that being said, i don't at all think zoro is half demon.

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!