Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    hey i did not say u were wrong he did rush it
    but he can and more than likely will at some point go back and answer those Q
    but what i am saying is we have a logical explanation of why he did not short out some kings haki he was starting to loose it in his old age marco even said that oda did push it through
    im not arguing that he didn't
    but we have a perfectly good logical reason y he would not have used his kings haki
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ah, sorry about that.Well my post was aimed more for Arisart or Hwh not yours, my opinion on your age thing. I don't think haki is effected by age "much" because of Rayleigh's example. But than again Whitebeard was 72 fucking years old, how many 72 year olds can swing a massive polarm and toss a giant with one arm. That's not even mentioning his DF powers just his pure strength, let alone still fight getting directly stab in his chest.

I think it's because of the story we didn't get drawn using his burst. That's my opinion on it, not really going go in depth defending it since not trying prove it right or wrong. (Except the Oda thing)

no i am with u one the oda thing i was just saying because WB was a sickly old man garp and silvers are not sickly LOL
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Ah, sorry about that.Well my post was aimed more for Arisart or Hwh not yours, my opinion on your age thing. I don't think haki is effected by age "much" because of Rayleigh's example. But than again Whitebeard was 72 fucking years old, how many 72 year olds can swing a massive polarm and toss a giant with one arm. That's not even mentioning his DF powers just his pure strength, let alone still fight getting directly stab in his chest.

I think it's because of the story we didn't get drawn using his burst. That's my opinion on it, not really going go in depth defending it since not trying prove it right or wrong. (Except the Oda thing)
    I'm still curious about it though. I get what your trying to say but I still think at that time WB cannot let out a haki burst strong enough to knock those guards off. Your right age doesn't affect your haki since haki is based on your spirit not your physical stregth. That's why I think WB could not throw a KD haki anymore. I'm not saying that his spirit deteriorate but he already decided to himself that he would die in that war. It's not like Luffy's thirst for survival that has enable him to burst out haki when in a pinch. Lol, another haki theory of mine.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post

I don't know. Didn't Rayleigh say he couldn't use his Kings Haki a second time in the auction house?

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I'm still curious about it though. I get what your trying to say but I still think at that time WB cannot let out a haki burst strong enough to knock those guards off. Your right age doesn't affect your haki since haki is based on your spirit not your physical stregth. That's why I think WB could not throw a KD haki anymore. I'm not saying that his spirit deteriorate but he already decided to himself that he would die in that war. It's not like Luffy's thirst for survival that has enable him to burst out haki when in a pinch. Lol, another haki theory of mine.
    A good answer, makes sense, since WB already knew he was giving his life up to save Ace and his crew. I could see that being the reason but that is pretty much on par with me saying Oda was just rushing it and yada yada.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    I don't know. Didn't Rayleigh say he couldn't use his Kings Haki a second time in the auction house?
    IRRC if what your talking about is Rayleigh trying to avoid more exploiting of himself with the marines. I don't think he said he couldn't do it, I think he just didn't want to make himself more known outside. Which to me makes no sense, since he could just go out knock them out real quick and goes on with his merry way. But yeah anyways I don't think he said he couldn't use it again, but it makes sense not to be able to just constantly spam KD haki though.

maybe the more you use it the more it affects every one around you you know like not just knocking them out like major damage witch would hurt every one else IDK
    or maybe he just said awww cool im old and i can relax cuz these kids will do it for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okay when zoro was stuck in the chimney during the water 7 arc i neva noticed that he could "sense" kitetsu which i thought was interesting to say the least

yes i have a theory that zoros power stem from supernatural origins like some thing demonic or just epic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh damn, I never realize it but maybe Ashuru is from this?!!!!