Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I don't know what the Flesh theory is, but looking at your reasoning it just helps what I'm saying about MAGMA.

First pic please explain what your are trying to say about Iva. What did Akainu do to Iva?

Second pic how it looks like, Akainu's MAGMA fist pierced through Jimbei and hit luffy.

Third pic, um wtf, no shit he's drawn like that , if Oda literally drew him like how something turns out to be when MAGMA comes in contact. Which is pretty much just nothing we the "readers" wouldn't know that WB commander died. You haven't proven nothing wrong yet it's not to say your wrong yet though, we don't have much proof either, that's why I said this might not be answered before. But I would say it's definitely closer to him using haki or fishmen karate and or both than to just Jimbei simply pushing MAGMA with his bare hands.

Oh yeah Cross USE FUCKING SPOILER TOOL FOR PICS !
    um that WB commander did not die he can be seen with the rest of the crew at WB's grave

also i do not have to use the spoiler tag on pics if i do not want to this is not a spoiler, he is there with a gun on his back in line behind joz
    also i was saying that jimbi did not necessarily use haki when he blocked that because his arm looked like all the other magma hits we have seen cuz some one said that cuz jimbis arm did not melt that he used haki and that prove that thats not the case
    also i can not really fight it much but no one can say it is either or say its the most likely cuz its really not its just an even possibility with no real proof
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    um that WB commander did not die he can be seen with the rest of the crew at WB's grave
    Spoiler!

also i do not have to use the spoiler tag on pics if i do not want to this is not a spoiler, he is there with a gun on his back in line behind joz
    also i was saying that jimbi did not necessarily use haki when he blocked that because his arm looked like all the other magma hits we have seen cuz some one said that cuz jimbis arm did not melt that he used haki and that prove that thats not the case
    also i can not really fight it much but no one can say it is either or say its the most likely cuz its really not its just an even possibility with no real proof
    Yeah I also see Gin behind him, and Enel it's clearly them. Thanks Cross for pointing that out. Ok so because of your logic you rather annoy us with making the thread even longer to scroll through because it's not spoilers? Good to know so that means I could post spoilers outside the spoiler thread as long as I put them under spoiler tool.

This doesn't prove thats not the case, all you show was Akainu owning a WB commander who is dead to me until the next clear shot view of the WB pirates shows his features and not a weapon, that nearly everyone has....

Reason why it was brought up because it is most likely because of the issue again being MAGMA.

WB was not expecting a Magma punch to the face, it was obvious how Oda drew the scene look back at it and the bottom small panels. You can't just say Jimbei didn't use haki it could had very well been haki , I would say he did another burst of water but Oda didn't draw that. You guys seriously saying with his bare hands he stopped Magma.....he most definitely used fishman karate or haki or both ? Chance of this being explain are low though. Might get lucky on the SBS who knows. But I will not agree that he just blocked it with his bare hand that is just retarded even for OP standards, when that same fist took the life of Portagus D. Ace and blast off half of WB's face. There's a good reason a overconfident man like Black Beard ran from Akainu. Akainu is overpowered, underestimated,and does what he says. He makes Lucci look like a pussy cat.

Yeah because a shark super fat skin can stop Molten rock that has tons of materails that are 100 times harder melting within it......

This why is a big deal discussing this because it's fucking Magma! Almost anything it touches just.....

No way WB didn't saw that attack coming. This guy is hard to hit even on his sleep. It is safe to say that his color of observation is master class, it's just that his reaction time to avoid the attack was not as fast as it used to be.

And yes Jimbei stopping magma is possible. Again, the most probable reasoning to that is that he used haki but it is still possible he didn't. Magma vs human skin, not even a contest but magma vs fishman skin it's a bit diffirent. Yes magma can burn any fishmen out there but imo it will not be as fast as burning human flesh. Jimbei could have at least resist it for a split second and it's enough to stop Akainu for a moment.

sig made by me

@ ARTIST!!!
    OK about the WB thing, yeah he did see it coming agree to that, because if he didn't he would had lost his head. But even if you know Mantra if you can't keep up with the opponents speed it's not that big of difference. We seen that example Luffy vs the Green Snake Gorgon sister.

Well this is how I'm seeing it to how Jimbei blocked that.

Jimbei's Fishman Karate > Fishman karate + haki > haki> Akainu's Magma only works on characters Oda want's to kill > Jimbei himself blocked Magma > unknown power

I will agree Jimbei skin is tough, tougher than human by far, but that probably would only help with the fire created by Akaina's magma. I don't think it'll do much against magma which rises to -2000 c. (I don't know if I said that right).

you can clearly see him the same gun and the same pants plus the same shape just cuz u do not want it to be him its still him
    dont be a jerk just cuz u got caught with ur pants down on that one LOL
    and your right it really could be any thing nither said has really any proof what jimbi did
    i think oda just did not melt jimbis arm because
    1 that would be a bit graphic and the just did not want to for plot purposes same with iva and the others that got hit with lava
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@ ARTIST!!!
    OK about the WB thing, yeah he did see it coming agree to that, because if he didn't he would had lost his head. But even if you know Mantra if you can't keep up with the opponents speed it's not that big of difference. We seen that example Luffy vs the Green Snake Gorgon sister.

Well this is how I'm seeing it to how Jimbei blocked that.

Jimbei's Fishman Karate > Fishman karate + haki > haki> Akainu's Magma only works on characters Oda want's to kill > Jimbei himself blocked Magma > unknown power

I will agree Jimbei skin is tough, tougher than human by far, but that probably would only help with the fire created by Akaina's magma. I don't think it'll do much against magma which rises to -2000 c. (I don't know if I said that right).
    ^Overall I think it was a combination of Jimbei being resistant to those type of attack plus haki to probably minimize the damage he would take. Jimbei would be a fool if he did not use haki there if he can.

Anyway, it makes me think when you say magma can practically burn everything. I was thinking how will Jozu fair up to Akainu. Magma can't melt diamond btw. Akainu might have to resort using haki himself.

sig made by me

you can clearly see him the same gun and the same pants plus the same shape just cuz u do not want it to be him its still him
    dont be a jerk just cuz u got caught with ur pants down on that one LOL
    and your right it really could be any thing nither said has really any proof what jimbi did
    i think oda just did not melt jimbis arm because
    1 that would be a bit graphic and the just did not want to for plot purposes same with iva and the others that got hit with lava
    I already accounted for that while back, um let me see probably when the chapter came out. That is not very convincing to me, you didn't catch me with anything. Like I said until I see WB pirates again and him showing his signature features hat with stripes, goggles and tattoo he is dead to me. Why well because motherfucking Akainu did it, who was the first character shown in OP to kill someone and doing exactly what he says he's going to do no matter how screwed up it is. I still don't know about Iva all it shown was him on the ground, but yeah this all leads to like I said before it won't be answered. But I refused to believe Jimbei barehanded blocked Akainu's signature move Falcon Punch errr Magma fist.

@ Aristart
    I brought that up before in the DF thread, Jozu vs Akainu or was it the Battle thread. Diamond is made deep within the earth's crust so yeah like you said it can't be melt by magma or anything natural. And magma is the highest your going to get as high natural tempature.

ok then so u think sabo is dead then
    cuz the same logic that tells us that sabo is alive tells us that the commander is still alive but much more so
    so if u say the comander is dead you rejecting the same kind of logic that u use to say sabo is alive so witch one is it LOL and its ok ill be right in the end cuz he is right there LOL no hard feelings LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One Piece

ok then so u think sabo is dead then
    cuz the same logic that tells us that sabo is alive tells us that the commander is still alive but much more so
    so if u say the comander is dead you rejecting the same kind of logic that u use to say sabo is alive so witch one is it LOL and its ok ill be right in the end cuz he is right there LOL no hard feelings LOL
    Sabo is alive, plenty of facts and drawings to show it. Your seriously trying to compare Sabo who has all clues pointing to him being alive. To someone who was pwned by Akainu and was DRAWN lying on the floor KO'd when Sabo wasn't. You don't even know the meaning of logic seriously so shut up with your fail post's already. Your the one who missed me saying I will not be convinced until he is drawn again with the crew because that pirate didn't get his features looks like random fodder. Your literally lol'ing alone on this too, making yourself look more.....

my friend your in denial he is right there in plain view your just fighting to fight now and your right sabo is alive and so is that commander
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]