Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    It's like Arisart said but it wasn't really mistranslation since it means the same thing, the anime said pirate summit, not sure how the viz volume translate.

But yeah he was mostly meaning see you at the top, were the battle is crazy for One Piece, SHINSEKAI MOFOS!

But that won't be happening now.....

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    AHAHAHAHA!!!

first time i saw that in the comic i was freakin out and all kinds of emotional. not sure why i just saw it in FM's post and loled...HAHAHA!

I lent out my comics trying to spread the word of OP to the world. Is there a raw page of where Ace says that? I had always remembered he said it when he gave him the vivre card and it was never referenced again...hmm...

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Ace says next time i see you is at the Pirate Summit, to Luffy just after he gave him the Vivre card and set off, then destroyed 5 Baroque Works ships and then says to himself: I will see you at the top... Luffy and forgot the rest
    Buzzzz

yea but the anime is so difrent in there in the anime it's like they almost get to the oasis with the old man before he gives the vivre card i liked it better in the manga

the translation of the manga also says pirate summit. i'm gonna take a look into it. i'm almost hoping now that there IS some kind of pirate summit...

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Hwh316 you should change your question 'How are Yonkou made Yonkou?" To "Oda with Whitebeard dead, wouldn't the Yonkou be Sankou now?" That is a good question to see how it works, something xioaxioa brought up that its just a title. Want to know if it truly is just that.

yeah, that's a good one, and it sounds like a question that would appear and possibly get an answer...that's one we should send in with some extra funny and soon...that could make it...

Questions to Oda:

hahaha, I LOVE the chopper one! nice op

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    What is the Pirate Summit? Ace said in Alabasta that the next time that he and Luffy would meet was at the Pirate Summit

could Luffy have missed it since he is training, is it a yearly custom or every two years (in that case Luffy could go to the next one)

i'm so curious now... It would be funny if it was like the one in POTC: At World's End
    i think he just meant that he would see him at the top
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    It's like Arisart said but it wasn't really mistranslation since it means the same thing, the anime said pirate summit, not sure how the viz volume translate.

But yeah he was mostly meaning see you at the top, were the battle is crazy for One Piece, SHINSEKAI MOFOS!

OH BURN LOL(no pun intended)
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    OH BURN LOL(no pun intended)
    Liar, that pun was totally intended!