Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hwh316 View Post
    isn't america basically narutardville? Seeing as the anime never took off, the manga doesn't sell and thus why translate the answer books...sad sad sad. If only they knew the actual marketing value of op...i can never go back to america...hahaha!
    get me outa here!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    get me outa here!
    http://www.navy.mil/swf/index.asp

That's what I did. I currently live in Japan fighting Pirates. Although I am an incredibly rare case that only happens to less than 1% of those who join. You should still join, It's fun no matter where you go. Plus you get to be part of the greatest Military Power house in the World! We are so powerful, not even our counterpart in the OP universe can compare.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

thanks, but no thanks. and is advertising allowed on these forums? hahahaha!

Spoiler!

he is not advertising he is giving info and
    so answer this would u rather be in the military ur in now or a one piece marine?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    he is not advertising he is giving info and
    so answer this would u rather be in the military ur in now or a one piece marine?
    yeah, i know, i was just making a joke. Im not trying to accuse him of anything

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by hwh316 View Post
    isn't america basically Narutardville? Seeing as the anime never took off, the manga doesn't sell and thus why translate the answer books...sad sad sad. if only they knew the actual marketing value of OP...I can never go back to America...HAHAHA!
    Yeah a lot of bleachheads too, OP doesn't get much fame since 4kids pretty much killed their stepping stone. If the anime dubbers who did Dragonball Z and bleach took over OP be totally different story. Then again OP anime was around the Dragonball Z anime was if I remember correctly nothing was going top DBZ. I know I'm not mentioning the manga but the anime is usually how the manga gets more popular over sea's. I think the new dub of OP from funi is already running daily on cable. Not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yeah a lot of bleachheads too, OP doesn't get much fame since 4kids pretty much killed their stepping stone. If the anime dubbers who did Dragonball Z and bleach took over OP be totally different story. Then again OP anime was around the Dragonball Z anime was if I remember correctly nothing was going top DBZ. I know I'm not mentioning the manga but the anime is usually how the manga gets more popular over sea's. I think the new dub of OP from funi is already running daily on cable. Not sure though.
    NO or at least i have not seen it on cable here and i have cable LOL unless Disney picked it up like they did to naruto IM not sure i have not heard any thing about it but they are being released here
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What is the Pirate Summit? Ace said in Alabasta that the next time that he and Luffy would meet was at the Pirate Summit

could Luffy have missed it since he is training, is it a yearly custom or every two years (in that case Luffy could go to the next one)

i'm so curious now... It would be funny if it was like the one in POTC: At World's End
    Buzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    What is the Pirate Summit? Ace said in Alabasta that the next time that he and Luffy would meet was at the Pirate Summit

could Luffy have missed it since he is training, is it a yearly custom or every two years (in that case Luffy could go to the next one)

i'm so curious now... It would be funny if it was like the one in POTC: At World's End
    As far as I know it's not a literal pirate summit. What Ace intended to say is that they would meet again once they're practically the strongest pirate out there. I'll try to look for it more.

EDIT: Ok that was easy to find. On OPwiki, it said that it was all mistranslation. What Ace really said is "see you at the top" and top could also mean summit.
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Mythb...#Pirate_Summit
    Last edited by arisart; 09-23-2010 at 11:37 PM.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post

In my opinion that means gathering in the new world with the strongest pirates, and you could say that luffy met ace in the marine HQ arc as in summit.