Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Lol find it funny how this was common knowledge to you, probably because doesn't collide with your Haki ideals.

Also that is not accurate time line. Unless they link each manga page saying that not going by it. They even said this "all the other dates on this page are either estimates or non precise time units and therefore are subject to change as the storyline progresses on." It was a good read though, I spotted only few mistakes like 2-4 ages were off and a lot of things I'm not wholeheartedly believing unless they link the manga pages.

Back to I was saying if 1522 the current time line right? Then according to Robin it started in 622 and lasted till 722? And never mind this doesn't make me any closer to new thoughts on the story....

no because i have looked at that time line many times and not there are few mistakes there and yes estimates but that does not make in inaccurate PLUS most of it close
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    no because i have looked at that time line many times and not there are few mistakes there and yes estimates but that does not make in inaccurate PLUS most of it close
    Do you even know what your saying, did you just want to tell me NO? You contradict yourself. Also then I'll reply with YES because even the link themselves said it's not accurate. I'm not going to go in depth pointing out every single thing that's wrong. You can stick with it all I care. I said was a good read I'm not wholeheartedly believing it, especially coming from Wiki.Don't even try convince me.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Do you even know what your saying, did you just want to tell me NO? You contradict yourself. Also then I'll reply with YES because even the link themselves said it's not accurate. I'm not going to go in depth pointing out every single thing that's wrong. You can stick with it all I care. I said was a good read I'm not wholeheartedly believing it, especially coming from Wiki.Don't even try convince me.
    to bad cuz there estimated true enough but there estimated to the best of there knowledge, it not that far off if u look in to it sure its not perfect but what in life it and wiki is monitored and there more reliable now im not fighting this with u so lets move on i was just saying i was aware of the time line stuff well b4 he posted about it
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wiki is not and never will be a accurate source, only the manga (+SBS+DATABOOKS) are the only accurate source. Directly from the author himself is the only thing your going convince me with. That's why I said don't even try to convince me, but you tend to ignore simple remarks so not surprised.

On a side off topic note, why the fuck does Naruto Data Books get translated and One Piece stay Japanese? I bought Red and blue both came Japanese....

What happened to Bunji (or Panchi as the anime calls it)?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Wiki is not and never will be a accurate source, only the manga (+SBS+DATABOOKS) are the only accurate source. Directly from the author himself is the only thing your going convince me with. That's why I said don't even try to convince me, but you tend to ignore simple remarks so not surprised.

On a side off topic note, why the fuck does Naruto Data Books get translated and One Piece stay Japanese? I bought Red and blue both came Japanese....
    W.E. bro W.E.
    and ik the bleach data books are done straight up i think its cuz there done separately and the SBS are done in the volumes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    What happened to Bunji (or Panchi as the anime calls it)?
    I have no idea who that is, hell wiki doesn't either.

Are you talking about the starfish that was with Camie?

@Cross
    That's why I separated the SBS with the Data books. Data book black is going come out in end of this year. Should answer a lot of questions since it will be covering the War and hopefully the Haki explanation with Rayleigh.

sorry i was talking just about the naruto data books and y they get translated
    but i hope we get DF names and vice admiral names and WB allies names and powers i would just like to know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

isn't america basically Narutardville? Seeing as the anime never took off, the manga doesn't sell and thus why translate the answer books...sad sad sad. if only they knew the actual marketing value of OP...I can never go back to America...HAHAHA!

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!