Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    greath episode and about the coby insident he's awakening mantra it isent filler they are just taking parts from the manga and put in the anime ok mayby like a cople of seconds filler but thats just anime
    yes the coby part was filler because we did not really see much during the war and that part on the ice with coby and the rear admiral none of it happened in the manga
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wept a tear for Oars.
    Goddamnit, that music gets me every time.

Also, Doflamingo... Oh my god. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I don't think that it was the animation team that made that episode so great... Granted Luffy's breakdown was pretty incredible, but I think the real success of that episode had less to due with the animation and more to due with the direction and story.

I mean a good couple of minutes of that episode were flashbacks which require no animation at all, but it was still great because of the timing and the score.

Anyway, this episode was pretty good... I was afraid that they were going to go easy on Oars in the anime (not sever his foot, etc.) but Donflamingo was as bad-ass as ever.
    What? The majority of that episode was fighting, with Rayleigh holding off Kizaru while the strawhats were systematically taken out by Kuma (and a few scenes of Sentomaru taking Luffy to school).

The animation was quite fluid and detailed. In particular was the scene where Luffy went 2nd gear and launched himself at Kuma in a futile attempt to stop him, while Robin screamed at him to stop.

Episode 405 was chalk full of solid, well animated battle sequences.

Great episode , loved the manga , and loved even more the animation of the chapter ..
    That's when anime comes in handy lol..

Set Made By Maximo .

Anime always come's in handy if they dont put shitty fillers in it that doesent help a shit

Quote Originally Posted by Double-L View Post
    Great episode , loved the manga , and loved even more the animation of the chapter ..
    That's when anime comes in handy lol..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    Anime always come's in handy if they dont put shitty fillers in it that doesent help a shit
    the manga was better and there adding two many filler characters yes only one so far and that's two many
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@FireFistLuffy: you can always add a poll after you create the thread, in case you didn't know, click on thread tools, add a poll.

Also, plz make sure you provide torrent links also. You can check out the NyaaTorrent site for latest one piece episode torrents.

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=se...=one+piece+464

These are the ones I suggest, first put two separate streaming links, then HorribleSubs which only releases a 360p episode, and FUNiSUB which releases a 720p higher definition. And then after a couple of days after initial episode release, the yibis releases both 400p and 720p, they're the best group IMO. At least do the two streaming links, horriblesubs, and FUNISUB, those are crucial links, thanks. I already did the links for you this time, just copy/paste them and edit the links or you could just copy image location, and copy/paste that and then add links. Whatever you find easier, once you get used to it, it becomes very easy, even if the links might look confusing at first. Anyways.

I watched the 720p, and damn it was awesome quality. Who the hell could've thought Oars sacrifice would be so emotional. LOL @ him testing out the Ace's gifted hat in the summer sun, rain, and snow. Seriously tho, why the hell didn't whitebeard do something about Kuma's energy blast. Whitebeard could've saved Oars if he wanted, guess it was just the plot needed to go that way.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-01-2010 at 12:58 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

mayby whitebeard coudent dont forget he aint young he might still be strong but we never saw him go fast or somting he's like a tank strong but slow

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    The moment I saw the female giant, I knew Oars would have a "Get back in the kitchen!" fist waiting for her.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

@FireFistLuffy: you can always add a poll after you create the thread, in case you didn't know, click on thread tools, add a poll.

Also, plz make sure you provide torrent links also. You can check out the NyaaTorrent site for latest one piece episode torrents.

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=se...=one+piece+464

These are the ones I suggest, first put two separate streaming links, then HorribleSubs which only releases a 360p episode, and FUNiSUB which releases a 720p higher definition. And then after a couple of days after initial episode release, the yibis releases both 400p and 720p, they're the best group IMO. At least do the two streaming links, horriblesubs, and FUNISUB, those are crucial links, thanks. I already did the links for you this time, just copy/paste them and edit the links or you could just copy image location, and copy/paste that and then add links. Whatever you find easier, once you get used to it, it becomes very easy, even if the links might look confusing at first. Anyways.

I watched the 720p, and damn it was awesome quality. Who the hell could've thought Oars sacrifice would be so emotional. LOL @ him testing out the Ace's gifted hat in the summer sun, rain, and snow. Seriously tho, why the hell didn't whitebeard do something about Kuma's energy blast. Whitebeard could've saved Oars if he wanted, guess it was just the plot needed to go that way.
    Alright thanks much appreciated. Got couple of questions for you, probably pm you later about them.

Also on the whitebeard case, yeah that was one of my complaints during the war. Wtf what was whitebeard doing mostly standing there, just like you said was for the plot to build up.