Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece 464 Descendant of the Devil! Little Oars Jr. Rushes!

Title: ''Descendant of the Devil! Little Oars Jr. Rushes!"
    Chapters Covered: 555
    New Characters: -
    Animation Director: Katsumi Ishizuka
    Episode Director: Katsumi Tokoro
    Time: 8:50PM EST

Edit: That's the first link above, episode won't appear until 8:50. After that I will keep adding new links to different sites that will gradually stream it as well. I already know this link don't work for everyone. If the link below don't work for anyone please give me some feedback.

Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-29-2010 at 02:47 AM.

Kuma's Urusu Shock is still as chilling as ever when animated. Easily one of the coolest attacks in the One Piece world.

Hancock's fight scene was pretty good. Still waiting for the high quality animation team to get in on this war (the guys who animated episode 405).

Finally finished watching it, dam funimation site sucks to watch OP. Oars vs the giants was badass, him decking out the girl giant was awesome. Was afraid they do some gay shit like to take it easier on her. Just goes to show you gender don't mean shit to Oars. Boa hancock's scene got the strong world soundtrack haha.

i was waiting till one piece official got it out because it is so much better
    and it was ok the animation is catching up a bit but no ware near thriller bark yet
    and ours was great BAD A** and im glad he just ripped apart all man and woman no mercy. and the war lord were great plus did any one notice we have a filler anime only rear admiral now LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i was waiting till one piece official got it out because it is so much better
    and it was ok the animation is catching up a bit but no ware near thriller bark yet
    and ours was great BAD A** and im glad he just ripped apart all man and woman no mercy. and the war lord were great plus did any one notice we have a filler anime only rear admiral now LOL
    Yeah I noticed the filler admiral along with the Oar's crew they looked awesome xD all looked like mini oars with those suits. Also the voice actor for the female giant is the 1 of Franky's sisters back from water 7. Think it was the yellow sister forgot her name. Glad the oars flash back didn't get drag out was afraid of that, seems they will be adding a lot of Coby scenes to make his scene later one show better.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Yeah I noticed the filler admiral along with the Oar's crew they looked awesome xD all looked like mini oars with those suits. Also the voice actor for the female giant is the 1 of Franky's sisters back from water 7. Think it was the yellow sister forgot her name. Glad the oars flash back didn't get drag out was afraid of that, seems they will be adding a lot of Coby scenes to make his scene later one show better.
    the ours crew was not filler just the rear admiral witch was not bad i guess and i hope they dont keep adding coby filler thats just lame
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

good episode , poor oars =(
    I can't fight this feeling any longer.
    And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
    What started out as friendship,
    Has grown stronger.
    I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

greath episode and about the coby insident he's awakening mantra it isent filler they are just taking parts from the manga and put in the anime ok mayby like a cople of seconds filler but thats just anime

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Hancock's fight scene was pretty good. Still waiting for the high quality animation team to get in on this war (the guys who animated episode 405).
    I don't think that it was the animation team that made that episode so great... Granted Luffy's breakdown was pretty incredible, but I think the real success of that episode had less to due with the animation and more to due with the direction and story.

I mean a good couple of minutes of that episode were flashbacks which require no animation at all, but it was still great because of the timing and the score.

Anyway, this episode was pretty good... I was afraid that they were going to go easy on Oars in the anime (not sever his foot, etc.) but Donflamingo was as bad-ass as ever.

CAN SOMEONE TELL MY WHY ONE PIECE IS SOOOO DAMN AWESOME!!!!

ohhhh maaaan

Hancok Fight scene...
    When kuma did his fearsome Ursus Shock...and man the music was scary
    they should make him an admiral

Great Eps...loved the whole ark!!!!

And the ending was really well done...

I WANT MOOOOORE