Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sounds good mate!

13 39.39%
  • Uh...cool story, bro.

4 12.12%
  • WTF you smoking chief?!?

8 24.24%
  • You are herby forthwith banned from the interwebz.

8 24.24%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mixa View Post
    Now that you mentioned that 100 years back arc Chaos ,I would be quite satisfied for another arc like that,but this time I would like the story to be about Isshin's past "relationship" with Aizen.
    Well it's not really a problem, there is only needed this one line from Aizen:
    "The way you are now reminds me of your father Ishin the..." and it starts .

As to time skip hmmmm, the only ones that could really go up in power are Ichigo, his human friends and maybe Hitsugaya, Gin(if he survive and won't be executed by Hirako for slacing Hiyori in half), vica captains, new captains... nah it won't happen... maybe a year at max but that's all.

if kubo is thinking about a time skip he should end bleach because time skips are just lame and unnecessary THEY ARE THE WORST just saying lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    if kubo is thinking about a time skip he should end bleach because time skips are just lame and unnecessary THEY ARE THE WORST just saying lol
    Not all time skips are bad.. Im guessing you just dont like them, but seeing as you are such a big one piece fan i wouldnt be surprised if you hated them because oda is taking a 4 week break cause of the time skip. :-p

But yeah, its just a matter of opinion. If done right, the time skips can be pretty good.. generally they keep the manga going a bit longer because of it, too.

Honestly, what is so bad about time skips? I mean they can prolong a series, give a chance for characters appearance/skills to change, and are really just a transition phase a lot of time.

cross777 is basing it off naruto not One Piece. He was opposed to the One Piece time skip too.

Time Skips are used as a fast way to power up a character who is two weak or to speed up a peace period for another bad guy to show up. I have never seen a series where the main character over powers the final boss for him to just run away for a time skip, just to let the main character get even stronger. Aizen is the cause for everything in the series and so there is no point in any other bad guys to show up. Besides, isn't this series supposed to be about a kid in high school? Also, Ichigo is going to remain 15 till the end of the series. Ichi= 1 go= 5, Ichigo=15

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

What about Dragonball?... Goku defeated Piccolo, won the World Martial Arts tournament, somebody could've ended the series there. But Piccolo is reborn into a new body, starts training to defeat Goku and one timeskip later Raditz turns up.

Dragonball probably had at least 3 pretty sizable time skips (not counting time in hyperbolic time chambers or "months later after training"s.)

Oh and about Ichigo always being 15... go = 5, ku = 9...

I believe Ichigo is 16 now. Bleach wikia agrees...

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

Like I said. Peace period or fast power up. Those are the only situations that a battle manga should have a time skip. any other situation would just be an excuse to make more money. Bleach needs to end. It isn't the type of manga that can go on for a long time. The story is closing up and there isn't much more secrets left. It can finish now on a good note before it becomes drawn out. Ichigo is always shown with a 15, such as on his bedroom door.

Also a wiki? screw the wiki, show me the chapter in which it says he turned 16.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

well given what you said, the manga could do with a time skip to show a period of much needed peace for soul society to replace their losses, especially their captains. There are still many mysteries left in bleach for example Isshin's past, is there any reason Ichigo/Isshin resemble kaien shiba? what happened to the shiba clan? soul king, king's realm, zero squad, hell realm, vasto lordes, wtf happened to grimmjow? whats going to happen with nel? Ichigo's other friends? do they get powers too?

Those were all things just off the top of my head that Kubo has hinted at and should really be fleshed out in the manga. Thats not even coming up with new stuff yet. A new villain could come up from many of those topics, not to mention something new.

Veteran Member
    Ichigo could very well be 16, it more or less depends on the months, now... I mean, 4 months went by at least.. probably a good chunk more.. im thinking at least 6 months honestly.. count the 3 months + all the days they mention he trains or went into soul society.. I mean, school even had its summer.. so really it depends when his birthday is.. (when is it?)

In the anime though, hes at least 16 cause it had more time pass for the HGY cube incubation period or w/e. so wiki might go off that, but honestly i think hes 16 in the manga too..

SS needs the much needed time skip, not ichigo.. (yet... aizen could wound him and ichigo needs like 6+ months to recover or some other method :-p)

No idea why people insist it must be more than 3 months. Your hair can grow several centimeters within that time, and that is the only real way to judge how long he was in there. If we were speaking 6 months, his hair would be at his shoulders.