Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sounds good mate!

13 39.39%
  • Uh...cool story, bro.

4 12.12%
  • WTF you smoking chief?!?

8 24.24%
  • You are herby forthwith banned from the interwebz.

8 24.24%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Whats Next: Possible Time Skip?

Here's how I see it; Ichigo will probably put an end to Aizen here with this next fight thus taking out the only real villain in Bleach atm. So what's next?

I think it would be a perfect time to throw in a time skip, maybe a couple years. Ichigo gets some time to polish up his new found badassery, his friends get to train and not suck anymore, and his force-sensitive family/friends get to explore their new powers. The Gotei 13 gets much needed time to get their shit sorted, promote/find new officers...maybe a new central 46. Then finally a new villain can rear its ugly head and kick us off into a new story for bleach, hopefully something where we get to see the kings realm, soul king, squad zero, etc...

If bleach is sticking around after this arc, this would almost be the only way things could shake out to set up a new story arc. Besides, all the cool kids(mangas) are doing it now...So who's with me on this??

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Here's how I see it; Ichigo will probably put an end to Aizen here with this next fight thus taking out the only real villain in Bleach atm. So what's next?

I think it would be a perfect time to throw in a time skip, maybe a couple years. Ichigo gets some time to polish up his new found badassery, his friends get to train and not suck anymore, and his force-sensitive family/friends get to explore their new powers. The Gotei 13 gets much needed time to get their shit sorted, promote/find new officers...maybe a new central 46. Then finally a new villain can rear its ugly head and kick us off into a new story for bleach, hopefully something where we get to see the kings realm, soul king, squad zero, etc...

If bleach is sticking around after this arc, this would almost be the only way things could shake out to set up a new story arc. Besides, all the cool kids(mangas) are doing it now...So who's with me on this??
    If somehow there are Vasto Lordes that avoided Aizen in Hueco Mundo (didn't consider him a threat or otherwise unwilling to submit to him) then they could rear their heads at some point.

Or there have to be some sort of beings that occupy the Hell Realm (either the baddest of the bad Hollows or entirely new spiritual beings). I think that if there was a breakout of Hell then that could be enough of a reason for Squad 0 to make an appearance.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Nah, the manga is sprinting to the finnish right now. Aizen VS Ichigo should be the last and final battle of the manga. However, I think Kubo will drag the fight to extreme lenghts. Thus, squeezing space to show us all there is to Bleach - including the mysterious King of Souls and what-not.

In the end, I think I read somwhere that Kubo is rushing this manga cuz he wants to start a new project as soon as possible.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

At this point in time, there can't be a time skip. Kubo hasn't worked his way towards one. Only if Aizen flees and gives the "Now is not the time for our final battle" line, then we could possibly see a time skip. But I don't really feel that's going to happen. I mentioned this in the chapter discussion thread, but how Kubo does these upcoming chapters is really gonna test his skills as a writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    At this point in time, there can't be a time skip. Kubo hasn't worked his way towards one. Only if Aizen flees and gives the "Now is not the time for our final battle" line, then we could possibly see a time skip. But I don't really feel that's going to happen. I mentioned this in the chapter discussion thread, but how Kubo does these upcoming chapters is really gonna test his skills as a writer.
    I just don't see that happening, Ichigo just got out of 2 Years(Am I right?) Of training, If Kubo really makes Aizen Flee and save his battle for later then im calling it Weak planning and weak writing

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    I just don't see that happening, Ichigo just got out of 2 Years(Am I right?) Of training, If Kubo really makes Aizen Flee and save his battle for later then im calling it Weak planning and weak writing
    3 months of hyperbolic time chamber training actually.

Anyway, if Bleach is continuing after this arc...time skip DBZ style. count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    time skips are weak to begin with guess witch one i voted for LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Could someone link me to the interview where Kubo Tite said there was going to be another arc? I think I read it somewhere, but I'd like to check it again.

In any way, I think after finishing Aizen off and dealing with any army he had left, it would be a good time for Bleach to end.

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Could someone link me to the interview where Kubo Tite said there was going to be another arc? I think I read it somewhere, but I'd like to check it again.

In any way, I think after finishing Aizen off and dealing with any army he had left, it would be a good time for Bleach to end.
    http://forum.mangastream.com/showthread.php?t=3256

It could be wrong? He said this Arc was suppose to end last month

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Veteran Member
    Well, there could be a time skip.. I think its possible, anyway. I mean, SS will need to figure out some way to get stronger in order for it to stay there and be useful for ichigo. I doubt itd be a long time-skip though.. It seems like kubo might want to keep ichigo in the high school setting. I see a year not being too bad, though. Itd give plenty of training time for ichigo and his friends, SS could organize and figure out a possible way to train faster than ever before, and possibly do it.

I was so going to put that pic as my avatar, damnz.. >.> Just havent really started to do it yet.. But i was planning on it in the near future.. Guess ill have to find a different one. :-/

Also, instead of a time-skip, it might just be something similar to the period after saving rukia. More of a transition, instead of out-right time-skip, keeps ichigo and co younger.