Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

General Haki Thread

ok guys now that we know more about haki there are a lot of haki theories flooding every thing so here is a thread for nothing but haki for all you haki nuts so this covers any thing and every thing about haki and all theories can be posted here so we can keep all in one place and keep track of all of them
    knock your selves out guys
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL good idea, there are a lot out of there right now
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

K first of all How strong do u tink The kings haki cane get ? a whole island uncoincius ?
    Second of all How far do u tink Luffy will be able to lissen to ppl's atks like enel with mantra ? or even better?
    Thirth What do u tink haki cane all do ? mayby make u able to walk on water or protect u from water with the armor haki ?

lets start this Topic For real

I think that to some extent "Haki" attributes are passed down through Family/races of people.

People of Skypiea were talented in the "colour of observation", the women of Amazon Lily are talented in the "colour of armaments" and those who have the middle initial "D" are talented in the "colour of the conquerer".

I have a feeling that during or before the lost century, people that had the "conquerer" type Haki were gathered together for some cause, each took on the middle initial "D" then they went into hiding when the Tenryubito and what became the World Government defeated them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Luffy
    K first of all How strong do u tink The kings haki cane get ? a whole island uncoincius ?
    Second of all How far do u tink Luffy will be able to lissen to ppl's atks like enel with mantra ? or even better?
    Thirth What do u tink haki cane all do ? mayby make u able to walk on water or protect u from water with the armor haki ?

lets start this Topic For real
    I'd say the the King's haki doesn't get much more distance than what we've seen... Luffy has already affected almost an entire island at Marineford. But where we will see the increases in Luffy's power is when he increases his spirit. He'll be able to knock out a stronger calibre of people. But I think that using it at will and directing it will be the hard part. I think observation will be Luffy's weak point. I expect that he is going to do well with the physical type of Haki as well as the intimidation aka "King's" type, but he doesn't seem that observant.

I'm most interested to see what someone can do when they combine different types of Haki. If someone was observant enough and had the King's haki, could he knock somebody out that he didn't even see, across an island? Can somebody punch someone else with both the "armament" type as well as the "intimidation" type Haki, causing them to lose their will to fight sooner?

One thing for sure, i believe luffy will take the kings haki to a new level!

i doubt he even masters haki yet S.R. is only going to beat the basics in to him at this point
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i never said when, as the manga drags on

after all he will be the pirate king

will he MUHAHAhAh jkjk but i was just saying i was not attacking you plus i my self have a few theories about haki but u all know how i feel about haki so i am a bit torn :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

how can 2 people who can use colour of armaments fight u guys think, none of them can harm eatch other.
    is it the one whit the most spirit or something? (im just thinking(writhing) loud here)

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post
    how can 2 people who can use colour of armaments fight u guys think, none of them can harm eatch other.
    is it the one whit the most spirit or something? (im just thinking(writhing) loud here)
    one will most likey be more powerful and skilled then the other. i believe rayleigh said some thing important about haki in the latest chapter. its like fighting mike Tyson. u and him have padded gloves on. who do you think punches harder.
    Spoiler!