Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    as far as we knew he just knew what direction and how far land was and he told Silvers what direction he was sent in and shaky guessed about it so IDK
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Highly Logical, well thought out theory. Absolutely no disagreements whatsoever.
    MY 2 CENTS
    Don't Judge Me -.-

Damn awesome theory. Very fun read.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Wow, that's a rather interesting theory you have there.

I don't disagree that he deliberately sent them to the places they were sent, far from it, but I'm not so sure about the bible, that's all. As was mentioned above, he was (probably still is in my mind) a revolutionary and thus sending Robin and Sanji to RA "friendly" locations wouldn't need a vivre card. On the same token, Mihawk has been saying from quite early on that he was quite interested in an upstart crew and a particular swordsman. Sending him to Mihawk's home also doesn't need a vivre card. Franky to Vegapunk's hometown, no vivre card.

My thought is that he (or the RA) researched where he would send them before he did it. I didn't think anyone was debating whether the places were intentional, I thought we were talking about the book.

*Side Note* I think Kuma maybe had an idea Moria was going to be kicked out of the Shichibukai and sent Perona somewhere "safe" where she could get information from a reliable source (Mihawk) and meet up with her old boss, thus trouncing the new crew member Perona theory...There's probably a better place for this side note, so I'll go look for it so this doesn't become a battle of Perona's membership thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hwh316 View Post
    I don't disagree that he deliberately sent them to the places they were sent, far from it, but I'm not so sure about the bible, that's all. As was mentioned above, he was (probably still is in my mind) a revolutionary and thus sending Robin and Sanji to RA "friendly" locations wouldn't need a vivre card. On the same token, Mihawk has been saying from quite early on that he was quite interested in an upstart crew and a particular swordsman. Sending him to Mihawk's home also doesn't need a vivre card. Franky to Vegapunk's hometown, no vivre card.

My thought is that he (or the RA) researched where he would send them before he did it. I didn't think anyone was debating whether the places were intentional, I thought we were talking about the book.

*Side Note* I think Kuma maybe had an idea Moria was going to be kicked out of the Shichibukai and sent Perona somewhere "safe" where she could get information from a reliable source (Mihawk) and meet up with her old boss, thus trouncing the new crew member Perona theory...There's probably a better place for this side note, so I'll go look for it so this doesn't become a battle of Perona's membership thread.
    That's a good side note. Even though I don't like it anti Perona but I could see that more possible then her joining. You put it in the right thread since it's based off Kuma.

Good theory.

Quote Originally Posted by .KiLLeR. View Post
    Good theory.
    agree
    I can't fight this feeling any longer.
    And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
    What started out as friendship,
    Has grown stronger.
    I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

Bumping up the Biblicard so new peeps can see it. Had to post on like 10 threads just to get it back to page 1....

I like the theory.
    Even if the Japanese spelling of bible is not correct (I'm not able to read it yet), the intention of his book or call it island-marker is really convincing.

So there is no need for a direct relation to Vivre Cards, but something related, like Log-Pose info.

IMO it would be to dangerous for the RA if it really were Vivre Cards, because if KUMA was turned (something like that obviously happend before the WB WAR) it could reveal Dragons position, which I doubt is in Kumas intentions.