Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pein's identity

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
    Ok, how about this. when sasori's grand mother used the jutsu to heal sakura, her life was supposed to end with the use of that jutsu. Transfer one life to another. That if proof that it is possible to use a life threatening jutsu and still live. Also, the kyuubi has been shown to regenerate damaged tissue as shown with Naruto. If my theory is correct, and the 4th did indeed seal the dark half of the kyuubi within himself, it is very well possible the 4th could have survived. With the accelerated healing of the kyuubi, as well as a strong desire to live, the 4th could have survived a supposedly ' fatal jutsu'.
    ------------------------------------------
    The 4th could not have lost his life automatically. If this is so, how was it that the 4th was able to put the combination for the kyuubi seal in a scroll? How was the 4th able to relay his wishes to the villagers of konoha, in that he did not wish for Naruto to be viewed as monster, but as a hero? No, the 4th did not die automatically after using the jutsu. The effects were gradual, and I feel that the dark half of the kyuubi slowed the process down further. If he did in fact die, then it is possible that the dark half of the kyuubi resurrected him, and transformed him.

first paragraph chiyo didn't die because sakura was alive but really wounded fattally wounded that is why chiyo didn't die, the jutsu only took half the energy life force.

the light chakara is inside of naruto, the scroll is the key

Prince of Tennis

Pein was the evil looking fat arse who slim down as time pass.. =D

i don't think Pein was a student of Jiraiya i think that he is more like a child of Jiraiya or somthing maybe a brother. That has just change his name into Pein / Pain

Are you serious? Brother of Jiraiya? Pein referred to Jiraiya as Sensei. Seems to imply that Jiraiya taught Pein at one point in time. Why does everyone have to be family for there to be a connection between two ppl lol?

"Pein" isn't really his name i believe. Just another identity to hide his past.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Also, if the 4th died with the 'dark kyuubi chakra', then where is that chakra now? Why is it not out destroying everything? The dark half is still being controlled by a very powerful shinobi. It has to be kept under contro. think about this. When Sasuke meets Naruto for the first time after the skip, he uses the sharingan to enter Naruto's conscious. After a few words, the kyuubi tells Sasuke, ' Don't kill Naruto. You would regret it.' If the vessel of the kyuubi is destroyed, then the kyuubi would be let loose once again.
    not true about the let loose thing the kyuubi says himself if naruto dies he dies thats the main reason why naruto is able to call apon the kyuubi chakra in the first place.

As i fight to the top darkness overwelms all who oppose me.

not that jiraiya had to teach pein directly, but that he was a teacher while pein was a student. such as naruto referring to gai as gai-sensei. so he probably was of genin level while jiraiya was still teaching the 4th's group, or was about to reach chunin when he began to teach the 4th's group...well or he could be apart of the 4th's group or even in some way the 4th. since we don't know everything that happened it's still a theory but pein is probably in the range of younger to older genin when the 4th became a student and jiraiya became a teacher.

Veteran Member
    lol sorta like darth vader giving way to the dark side in starwars..........

but i think he sealed the dark half in himself also....but died right after he sealed it, just like sarutobei after sealing oro's arms

also that body doesnt look like deidara except the hair a little bit.....looks more like some asian character with squinty eyes

they have very similar face shapes, not to mention the hair, the eye shapes are close, it's more like pein is kind of squinting instead of having his eyes open fully and the ability to see the full shape of his eyes. the ears are similar and the hairlines near the ears as well as the marks above his eyes. don't know if pein's new body has eyebrows yet though because he really hasnt shown any real emotion in this new body to show them yet.
    ------------------------------------------
    although all of his bodies are probably just some technique that will be explained later on that has nothing to do with other members of akasuki or even other ninjas that we've even seen yet
    Last edited by pranabowjake; 09-22-2007 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost