Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pein's identity

The only way i can see to escape the jutsu is if you dont seal anything with it. The shinigami is summoned but you dont seal something so the shinigami just disappears without taking anything.

or maybe, pein is just pein; student of jiraya who, like sasori, got his hands on a powerful body and reanimates it to have its powers. so pein found a body (which does sorta resemble the 4th, maybe it is.) and stuck his weird needles i've come to assume are his soul chakra needles or something into some dead bodies and now have their powers

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
    it does not appear to be a grudge that Pein has with the old sannin. He only states that he has no more love for him. He was going to kill him anyway, no matter whether it was his old teacher, or anyone else. It was still an intruder. to him, an intruder is an intruder. All is fair in love and war, and this is indeed a war.
    ------------------------------------------
    Also, if the 4th died with the 'dark kyuubi chakra', then where is that chakra now? Why is it not out destroying everything? The dark half is still being controlled by a very powerful shinobi. It has to be kept under contro. think about this. When Sasuke meets Naruto for the first time after the skip, he uses the sharingan to enter Naruto's conscious. After a few words, the kyuubi tells Sasuke, ' Don't kill Naruto. You would regret it.' If the vessel of the kyuubi is destroyed, then the kyuubi would be let loose once again.
    your theory would make minato a jinjurriki, and when one dies the bijuu inside them would die with them. That is a fact and has been stated god knows how many times in the manga.

Im all for Pein being himself and no one else, but if it the body resembled the 4th, it wouldnt have orange hair. And now that I look at a picture of Pein and the 4th, their facial features aren't even the same.

Pein and the 4th are not the same person; the 4th is dead. Maybe, just MAYBE, he took the 4th's body, but I don't think that body looks enough like him.
    I HIGHLY doubt that we've even seen his real face yet. I suspect that he was indeed one of the 3 in Jiraiya's group. Konan was the dark-haired girl, Minato was Minato, and Pein was... the fat kid. Seriously, I bet the fat body we saw was foreshadowing of his true identity.

ok i haven't been able to read through all the posts so i may repeating whats already said but....
    I'm leaning to Pein being the 4th. i know he's supposed to have died but considered this

the jutsu the 4th used to seal the kyubii was the same used by the 3rd in his battle with orochimaru, the 1st &2nd hokages. the 3rd states that the jutsu seals the souls of the victim and user in the stomach of the death god. but from what jairiya has said in 370 and as we already know the 4th INTENTIONALLY sealed the kyubii in naruto. could it be possible that this "fiddling" with the jutsu led not to the 4th soul going to the death god but ending up else where? i not sure how or where, i haven't figured that out yet. but with jairiya knowing konan and pein refering to him as sensei i think it is a credible theory
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

The 4th used another jutsu to seal the kyuubi into Naruto then used Shiki Fuujin to seal the other half of the kyuubi's chakra into himself.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
    The 4th could not have lost his life automatically. If this is so, how was it that the 4th was able to put the combination for the kyuubi seal in a scroll? How was the 4th able to relay his wishes to the villagers of konoha, in that he did not wish for Naruto to be viewed as monster, but as a hero? No, the 4th did not die automatically after using the jutsu.
    "The fourth wanted the people of the village to view Naruto as a hero. That was his wish as he died making the seal." - 3rd.
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

Thank you Ekess. Minato is dead. Pein is not Minato. PERIOD. It would be retarded if Kishi brought back the 4th. It would be SOOO lame. Besides... they don't even look alike. different hair color, different face shape, different eyes, etc.

Also... who knows who Pein is or where he came from. I first came to the conclusion when I first read ch371 that Pein and Konan are the other two pupils he has along with Minato... but seeing this picture:

I do not believe they are Jiraiya's pupils...
    Who knows, I guess we have to see in the next chapter.

BUT ONE THIS IS FOR SURE... PEIN IS NOT MINATO.

I think with the last few statements we can conclude that Pein is not the 4th and the 4th is gone for good.