Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pein's identity

what if the 4th sealed the dark chakra in himself and before the shinigami could grab his soul he used his thunder god jutus to escape?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Doesn't the shinigami stick a hand through the user's body and grab whatever is intended to be sealed then pulls the object and the soul right out of the body?

yea but when the 3rd did it, he used his shadow clones, Maybe he teleported in the middle of process?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Escaping a god of death doesn't seem very likely.

-_-

There were 2 shadow clones and himself but still one shinigami. When the shinigami put his hand through the original's body, hands appeared out of the body's of the clones too. So either way there was no avoiding losing the soul. And I would think that if he teleported away before the shinigami could take his soul, then the sealing process couldnt be completed cuz the seal on the stomach only appears after the shinigami has taken it's target and the soul. That would mean that half the kyuubi's chakra is running around wild somewhere.

yeah, but the dark kyuubi is not running around wild. If it were, we would have seen that. Also, it is not true that if the vessel dies, the tailed demon dies. The vessel dies after the tailed demon is removed. The kyuubi tells Sasuke "Don't kill Naruto, you would regret it." Kyuubi never says that if Naruto dies, I die.
    ------------------------------------------
    Another thing, the third used shinigami to seal orochimarus jutsu, not orochimaru himself. Also, the 4th sealed the nine tails in Naruto's body. " Risking his life, one ninja was able to imprison its soul." The 4th imprisoned the kyuubi, and did not seal a jutsu. the shinigami has only been show to seal jutsu, and even then orochimaru was able to get his jutsu back. Make no mistake, it was never said that shnigami was used to seal the nine tails, and it was only said that the light half was sealed in Naruto. The dark half is still around.
    Last edited by CrimsonFox; 09-23-2007 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I think the Kyuubi was more than just a little concerned when Naruto was about to die from Kabuto's attack during the 3 Sannins fight.

The 3rd used the Shiki Fuujin technique to attempt to seal Orochimaru's soul but didnt have enough strength left so he sealed his arms instead. If you can't use your arms, you can't use any jutsu. The only thing i can see that the 4th did was that he used two jutsus, one to split the Kyuubi's chakra and seal it into Naruto and the Shiki Fuujin to seal the other half of the chakra.

Here is my problem. I have never seen were it says that the 4th sealed the dark half of the kyuubi with the same jutsu the 3rd used on Orochimaru. We just found out that only half of the nine tails was sealed in Naruto. All this time, we were under the impression that all of the demon fox' chakra was sealed in Naruto. If it does not say that the 4th used the shiki fuujin, then how do you know that is the jutsu he used? the answer is, you don't.
    ------------------------------------------
    If you do find were it says that the 4th used the same jutsu as the 3rd, then let me know, and I will read that chapter again. Now, I know that it has been said that the 4th died after sealing the kyuubi within Naruto, but that does not mean this was due to the god of death jutsu. When Naruto transforms to a demon fox like appearance, he losses consciousness. When he whooped Jiraiya's ass, he does not even know that ever happened. It is possible that after the 4th sealed the dark half within himself, the overload of chakra caused him to die. Well, if this is the case, then it could also be said that since the kyuubi has been shown to regenerate damaged tissue at a rapid pace, it is possible that the dark half regenerated the 4th's body. One person on this forum said that it is possible that Pein is the 4th's spirit, but with out a body. This could also be valid to say. The mixture of the 4th's chakra and the dark kyuubi chakra, could have created some transcended being.
    Last edited by CrimsonFox; 09-23-2007 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Read ch. 370. While Jiraiya is talkin with "the key", he says that the 4th sealed the other half of the kyuubi's chakra with the Shiki Fuujin.

well, the 4th did invent the jutsu, he may of figured a way out to escape it but has a very low probability.