Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

kaidou defeated?

reading back in the manga and came across this.

http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...3/page003.html

could that mean red hair defeated one of the yonkou?
    what are your thoughts of this mysterious person? i for one think kiadou id gold lion. hmm sorry if this was brought up already
    C:\Documents and Settings\s.jonez\My Documents\My Pictures\06.gif

Spoiler!

no he was not defeated we no this and he is not shiki because if he was shiki they would not call him kiadu there would be no point since both of them where made note of in the main story line separately
    and
    this is the ask a question thread if there is a question you can ask it there
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11958
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

delete please.
    C:\Documents and Settings\s.jonez\My Documents\My Pictures\06.gif

Spoiler!

Shanks fought Kaidou and showed up at the war. Yes Kaidou lost to shanks, how I read it.

Kaidou is not golden lion shiki.

Also yes we have a question thread, so we don't have to make threads on everything.

Edit: What karem said below is possibility, I'm just going stick to the simply explanation for what the only 2 -3 sentences we get about the brawl in the manga.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-27-2010 at 05:55 AM.

I doubt that..knowing Shank, maybe he did not fighting seriously at all..maybe he just winning by talking like he did to stop the war..

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Shanks fought Kaidou and showed up at the war. Yes Kaidou lost to shanks, how I read it.

Kaidou is not golden lion shiki.

Also yes we have a question thread, so we don't have to make threads on everything.
    Shanks fought Whitebeard, and they both showed up at the war. So who won? How you read it isn't necessarily right.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Shanks fought Whitebeard, and they both showed up at the war. So who won? How you read it isn't necessarily right.
    He was referring to Kaidou and Shanks not WB and Shanks.

Yes Shanks had a skirmish with Kaidou before going to the war. Who won? we don't know. All we know Shanks got out of there and join in the war in the last minute. They could have just escaped or they left some of his crew to hold off Kaidou until they were far enough.

sig made by me

Kaidou could have simply clashed with shanks and retreaded thinking it wasnt necessary he could have been beaten but not badly otherwise they would have mentioned it when they were talking about how the sea is more violent without WB. My guess is since he wanted to take the opportunity to clash with WB and not with Shanks he probably stopped when he realized WB and the WG battle had started. The fact that shanks and his crew showed up without much of a sign of a scirmish with a man who is obviously powerful I doubt that they really truly fought that long and hard.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

yeah man..why would they wasting time trying to fight with each other when the world fate beginning to crumble..

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    My bad I edited afterwords, like the 2 above said we don't know the exact details. As far as I remember all that was said was before the impel down arc started Shanks clashed with kaidou I can't remember whether it was Shanks trying stop WB from going and Kaidou got in his way to let WB go. Or Kaidou himself wanted to attack WB, which to me makes no sense since WB was stated as the strongest.

So yeah there's possibilities anything happen but from what was little said to me it seemed like Shanks won. For all we know they could had come up with a agreement without fighting.

I'm not just favoring Shanks over Kaidou just how again I read it.