Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    oops, just found what you were talking about on the next page.
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...9/page010.html
    But i think he is talking about just creating another Pluton to oppose the old one created long ago that would be revived or something.

Spoiler!

Thanks for the link, wasn't to sure myself if I remember it right. Well he says opposing force, not really sure good translated that is. But if he was creating same thing or a new version he wouldn't saying opposing force to describe it? No? I don't know, but just how Robin makes those poneglyphs seem so rare and important I refuse to believe they can easily be made. The weapons that is, since the WG killed a island trying to hide it's secrets on it. And Crocodile made a whole organization just to take over a country to try find one. For me it just kills some of its luster for the ancient weapons if they can made.

Well that said we pretty much don't know shit about it so everyone is entitled to their opinions on it.

this is true, i have no idea what would be needed to make a super powerful special weapon. cause anyone can make a humongous cannon, a bomb, or just a big ass ship. There must be some special material used in its making. I do still think the blueprints franky burned are definitely the real pluton. Whether or not it could actually built is another matter.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    this is true, i have no idea what would be needed to make a super powerful special weapon. cause anyone can make a humongous cannon, a bomb, or just a big ass ship. There must be some special material used in its making. I do still think the blueprints franky burned are definitely the real pluton. Whether or not it could actually built is another matter.
    Good point, anyone can make a humongous cannon, now I don't just see it like a mere cannon. Probably made out of some material that is hard to get. Like the poneglyph's are made out of the impenetrable stone.

Exactly.
    But it may also be a combination of that and very advanced technology that the plans describe that was developed in the void century.

Spoiler!