Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Can't find the part about Cobra and Robin. I thought She only found the information about poseidon not the location. I check the SI arc and yeah it told the location of pluton.

And yeah Oda draw Robin finding a poneglyph when she was younger. It's chapter 398.
    You meant Crocodile and Robin? Well it happen after Crocodile got his asked kicked if not there it will be in the flashback when Robin joined the crew. The conversation was between Robin and Vivi's father. Not Crocodile.

She says while reading the Skypiea poneglyph. "Poseidon....and it speaks of its location...who would had thought this dangerous thing still out here."

When you find the Alabasta one it will explain the ponyglyphs by Robin to the vivi's father. Like guy above said there are only 2 types. Ones with information and ones with locations.

Edit: Thanks for finding out about the poneglyph in the flashback, now I know Robin at least read 3. Just something that I'm adding up for later use.

am Start
    dragon + robin = little brother for luffy

thats all whats gonna happen^^
    Wenn ich nicht hier bin, bin ich aufm Sonnendeck...

Nah she gonen reject him and make a baby with luffy, luffy gonne have three wifes Boa,Robin and nami

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    Nah she gonen reject him and make a baby with luffy, luffy gonne have three wifes Boa,Robin and nami
    make that 4, boa+robin+nami+sanji[okama]. lol!

People obviously can't read a situation. Only Boa thinks that Luffy is a player. Luffy is not a player. Besides, Robin+Franky.

No, the only reason I could see Dragon wanting Robin is because Dragon has a bunch of Ponyglyphes and wants to know whats on them, Robin being the only person in the world who can read them.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    People obviously can't read a situation. Only Boa thinks that Luffy is a player. Luffy is not a player. Besides, Robin+Franky..
    seriously, are you serious? lighten up. having a little bit of sense of humor helps.

No, the only reason I could see Dragon wanting Robin is because Dragon has a bunch of Ponyglyphes and wants to know whats on them, Robin being the only person in the world who can read them.
    thats pretty much the theory of most of the people here..unless there is something else that robin has that nobody else does..also knowing robin she wont give the information for free, she will try to learn things from dragon..

and that is if cross' theory as robin being his daughter don't come true.lol.

That will never come tru !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    You meant Crocodile and Robin? Well it happen after Crocodile got his asked kicked if not there it will be in the flashback when Robin joined the crew. The conversation was between Robin and Vivi's father. Not Crocodile.

She says while reading the Skypiea poneglyph. "Poseidon....and it speaks of its location...who would had thought this dangerous thing still out here."

When you find the Alabasta one it will explain the ponyglyphs by Robin to the vivi's father. Like guy above said there are only 2 types. Ones with information and ones with locations.

Edit: Thanks for finding out about the poneglyph in the flashback, now I know Robin at least read 3. Just something that I'm adding up for later use.
    Yeah I know bout the types. Got confused on which type Robin found on Alabasta and Sky Island.

So far only 4 poneglyphs has been shown and only two(at least) on one of the paths on the first half of the grandline. I'm sure there tons more out there not only on the grandline but on the the other four seas too but come to think of it the most important poneglyphs is on the grandline. Roger found where the ancient weapons is and found the true history aswell.

sig made by me

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Actually she knows the location of Pluton and Poseidan.

I like to see Robin aim for revenge on the WG, but honestly don't see that in her, from how her character develop since she joined I can't see her acting on revenge and or awakening the ancient weapons even it is for Dragon.

This is why I think there's more to it besides it being weapons, knowledge is just as deadly as any weapon out there.

That said, I'm not doubting your theory of not happening just got my reasons for viewing differently.
    I just wanted to piggy back on the whole: Knowledge is just as deadly as any weapon. Sure, Dragon can get the weapon Poseidon and the government can get Pluton and they can end up like Russia and USA during the cold war, or Dragon can find out what happened during the void century, spread it amongst the population the world and suddenly you have an internal dispute. Suddenly the government has to control two revolutions at once: the population and the opposing army, you factor in that dragon might want to get pirates in on this too and suddenly the government is done.

People obviously can't read a situation. Only Boa thinks that Luffy is a player. Luffy is not a player. Besides, Robin+Franky.
    People can't comprehend a comic book aimed at children and teenagers?

Blasphemy! Robin+Franky, Luffy has higher chances then Franky.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Yeah I know bout the types. Got confused on which type Robin found on Alabasta and Sky Island.

So far only 4 poneglyphs has been shown and only two(at least) on one of the paths on the first half of the grandline. I'm sure there tons more out there not only on the grandline but on the the other four seas too but come to think of it the most important poneglyphs is on the grandline. Roger found where the ancient weapons is and found the true history aswell.
    1 at skypeia and 1 she found during her flash back another at Alabasta. Where is the 4th one? In the anime they showed Luffy Zoro and Chopper fall into a cave in during Alabasta arc when they were heading to Yuna, and there they found a poneglyph but didn't know what it was so just bypassed it. Not sure if that was a filler though.

Quote Originally Posted by roguej2 View Post
    I just wanted to piggy back on the whole: Knowledge is just as deadly as any weapon. Sure, Dragon can get the weapon Poseidon and the government can get Pluton and they can end up like Russia and USA during the cold war, or Dragon can find out what happened during the void century, spread it amongst the population the world and suddenly you have an internal dispute. Suddenly the government has to control two revolutions at once: the population and the opposing army, you factor in that dragon might want to get pirates in on this too and suddenly the government is done.
    Yeah was thinking something similar, there's many situations Dragon could use Robin for or hell could just be simply to protect her as the sole survivor of the country who fought the world.