Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Hmm well it's definitely either huge because it can destroy nations in a single blow or either some small device that can be set to target certain areas but we know there's more then 1. Gah! Dam after 597 f*cking chapters of one piece still not the slightiest bit of idea what it could possibly be.

maybe its just a nuke the size of a battle ship LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    No cross. We don't know any of your opinions on any of these matters. All you are doing is increasing your post count with your "You know what I think so I wont say anything else". Please enlighten me on your theory. So that way you are not just increasing the amount of pages one has to go through to read these threads with something that is a relatively worthless post. Like I said, what is your theory on this matter?
    Agree. But i don't understand why you guys so mad at Cross. He can say whatever he want and if you don't like it, just ignore.

Regarding Ancient weapon, we should open another thread to discuss but i'm quite sure that's a battle ship which special function such as flying,diving...and nuclear bom lol...

In addition, there need to be a thread about how robin can strength up. That still make me confusing.

its not like the probability of Robin being Luffy's half sibling is 0% Maybe Dragon was a playa in his day. Maybe Olvia's rebellious nature inspired Dragon to rise up and form the R.A. to go against the W.G. I'm not saying that I completely agree with Cross, but I don't disagree with him either.
    MY 2 CENTS
    Don't Judge Me -.-

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Hmm well it's definitely either huge because it can destroy nations in a single blow or either some small device that can be set to target certain areas but we know there's more then 1. Gah! Dam after 597 f*cking chapters of one piece still not the slightiest bit of idea what it could possibly be.
    perhaps when it was said that it could destroy nations in a single blow, it was meant not in the sense of actual explosions and fire. But rather it was some sort of weapon that destroys something that is extremely vital to a nation's existence. Like vaporizing all the water in a large area.

Spoiler!

I don't know that Robin would allow Dragon to have a weapon. I'm pretty sure its an info thing. I'm pretty sure someone already said it but just letting the public know about the great kingdom being beaten by the current WG and hiding their history would be more than enough to start an uprising.

And loads of people are blasting cross for not having proof, but where's the proof that she's not? Olivia was always away from Ohara on Poneglyph missions and what not...who said she didn't run into Dragon somewhere along the way...

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    perhaps when it was said that it could destroy nations in a single blow, it was meant not in the sense of actual explosions and fire. But rather it was some sort of weapon that destroys something that is extremely vital to a nation's existence. Like vaporizing all the water in a large area.
    Well in the anime when Croc was explaining Pluton it showed a HUGE explosion over large scale of land.

Not sure if the manga did that too.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-12-2010 at 07:04 AM.

Well in the anime when Croc was explained Pluton it showed a HUGE explosion over large scale of land.

Not sure if the manga did that too.
    perhaps that was his imagination of what the weapon would do. Plus we already know that Pluton is big cause its a ship. But there are the other weapons too, such as Posiden.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    perhaps that was his imagination of what the weapon would do. Plus we already know that Pluton is big cause its a ship. But there are the other weapons too, such as Posiden.
    That pluton ship your talking about isn't the ancient weapon. The blueprints tom had is a ship to fight off the ancient weapon Pluton. I think, haven't went back into water 7 arc in a long time might be seeing this wrong.

We still haven't gotten clues about it besides Croc's imagination.

That pluton ship your talking about isn't the ancient weapon. The blueprints tom had is a ship to fight off the ancient weapon Pluton. I think, haven't went back into water 7 arc in a long time might be seeing this wrong.

We still haven't gotten clues about it besides Croc's imagination.
    Idk, Franky states that they are indeed the blueprints to the ancient weapon pluton.
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...9/page009.html

Spoiler!