Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    WHAT a lot of my theories have clues hal u know that, and i have a theory about robin being dragons daughter
    i though she looks a small bit like him and the way they were talking about her it popped in to my head i said i dont have much proof so u guys dont need to tell me that but there is not much shutting the theory down either
    AND i said that because i always get yelled at for saying the same thing over and over again so i just said u all know how i feel about this because you can read my posts from B4 but then u yell at me for not saying the same thing over again so witch one do u guys want ???
    Last edited by cross777; 09-06-2010 at 06:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not much proof ??? no proof at all -,- they where drawn by the same artist ofcours there is a change ppl start looking alike if u look real close

OMG really oda is better than that
    plus that what some people said when a person brought up ace looked a bit like rodger and look how that ended up
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

uh if u ask my luffy and ace also look a lot like each other -,-

Did you know that before Dragon was said to be Luffy's father, everyone thought that Shanks was Luffy's father because they looked alike?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

so it can go either way then that does not mean i am wrong its got a chance and im only defending it i did not really want to get back in to it im not saying its a sure thing im saying it has a chance witch it does
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Actually your theory is not really a theory. It's just a wild guess.

Anyway, since were talking about ancient weapons here. What do you guys think this "weapon" have that makes it really terrifying? Since Tom had it's blueprints, it is safe to assume that it's a battleship. But we all know it's more than just a battleship.

sig made by me

could it be a DF maker or some thing IDK im just guessing here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Actually your theory is not really a theory. It's just a wild guess.

Anyway, since were talking about ancient weapons here. What do you guys think this "weapon" have that makes it really terrifying? Since Tom had it's blueprints, it is safe to assume that it's a battleship. But we all know it's more than just a battleship.
    How I imagine it, was it being a HUGE weapon surfacing from the Ocean or under a island. Either having a cannon like structure that was so huge and like what Crocodile said could wipe out country's with a single blast.

^I also thought of this huge cannon thing but Vegapunk can just provide them with one similar to that. So why would the goverment still seek this weapon.

I'm thinking it could have a weapon that could destroy DF fruits from a user permanently but that kind of thing can be just as small as gun.

sig made by me