Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by roguej2 View Post
    I just wanted to piggy back on the whole: Knowledge is just as deadly as any weapon. Sure, Dragon can get the weapon Poseidon and the government can get Pluton and they can end up like Russia and USA during the cold war, or Dragon can find out what happened during the void century, spread it amongst the population the world and suddenly you have an internal dispute. Suddenly the government has to control two revolutions at once: the population and the opposing army, you factor in that dragon might want to get pirates in on this too and suddenly the government is done.
    I agree knowledge is power. They would want to know how the WG defeated the great kingdom so they would know what to expect and be able to put up tactics against the WG when the time comes for them to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    1 at skypeia and 1 she found during her flash back another at Alabasta. Where is the 4th one? In the anime they showed Luffy Zoro and Chopper fall into a cave in during Alabasta arc when they were heading to Yuna, and there they found a poneglyph but didn't know what it was so just bypassed it. Not sure if that was a filler though.
    Lol, you forgot about the poneglyph at Ohara. The one Robin used to peek at.

sig made by me

oh yeah! Thanks for the heads up.

This sounds interesting. I was wondering how Robin can power up(my prediction is Robin turn into Transformer) and maybe you are right.
    But as i remember, Ancient weapon is an huge weapon, to be more specific, an war ship so how Robin can use this one. And even if she can manage(she will be capable of) to use It would be too inconvenient.

Lol, Robin turning to a transformer? wtf? It's not Robin who would use the ancient weapon it's Dragon and RA. They just need Robin to find it's location or maybe read some poneglyphs for them.

sig made by me

you all know my "GREAT" theory on this enough said
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    you all know my "GREAT" theory on this enough said
    No cross. We don't know any of your opinions on any of these matters. All you are doing is increasing your post count with your "You know what I think so I wont say anything else". Please enlighten me on your theory. So that way you are not just increasing the amount of pages one has to go through to read these threads with something that is a relatively worthless post. Like I said, what is your theory on this matter?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

it's hi's teory about robin bieng dragons even tough it has not even 1 clue at all

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    it's hi's teory about robin bieng dragons even tough it has not even 1 clue at all
    so what?he never needed clues for any of his crazy theories.

i'm not defending him -,-

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    i'm not defending him -,-
    i know it man i just said that it isnt strange that he didnt have anyclues cause he always makes theories without clues.