Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Maybe Dragon also wanna learn about poneglyphs..learning to translate that kind of ancient language and whatnot..

I dont think robin would give him the ancient weapon and I think they would know that what they are interested in is the era that occured before the WG. Still I think that Dragon has to be doing something with robin over the next 2 years thats at least benificial to her so its hard to say.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

First of all Robin still doesn't know where the hell is the ancient weapon so she can't give that to them. And even if she does have the information why won't she gave it to Dragon? If it will help the R.A on beating the organization the made Robin's life a living hell, I think she will help them, though she needs some convincing to do so of course. That's where the poneglyphs comes in. R.A. might have collected few of these and they could offer it to Robin in exchange of her help.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    First of all Robin still doesn't know where the hell is the ancient weapon so she can't give that to them. And even if she does have the information why won't she gave it to Dragon? If it will help the R.A on beating the organization the made Robin's life a living hell, I think she will help them, though she needs some convincing to do so of course. That's where the poneglyphs comes in. R.A. might have collected few of these and they could offer it to Robin in exchange of her help.
    Actually she knows the location of Pluton and Poseidan.

I like to see Robin aim for revenge on the WG, but honestly don't see that in her, from how her character develop since she joined I can't see her acting on revenge and or awakening the ancient weapons even it is for Dragon.

This is why I think there's more to it besides it being weapons, knowledge is just as deadly as any weapon out there.

That said, I'm not doubting your theory of not happening just got my reasons for viewing differently.

Wha? Where did she learned the location? The poneglyph in Alabasta only contains info bout Poseidon that would lead to the next poneglyph containing it's location. Did I miss something here?

And yeah Robin might not want to give them help so as I said she needs a little bit of convincing. Since she knows that the WG is also want to revive the Ancient weapon and the only way to counter this is with another ancient weapon. She could still help Dragon but not on the purpose of revenge but on helping to counter the WG evil plans and save people. (Actually it was just my personal preference for Robin doing it for revenge XD)

And another thing. I honestly think that Franky remembers all what is written on the blueprint of Pluton. He could also be a key of constructing the (ancient)weapon if R.A failed to find one.

sig made by me

Wha? Where did she learned the location? The poneglyph in Alabasta only contains info bout Poseidon that would lead to the next poneglyph containing it's location. Did I miss something here?
    Yeah you missed it xD When she read the poneglyph on Alabasta after the king comforted her saying why didn't she tell Crocodile the truth. She said yeah it had what he wanted the location of the ancient weapon pluton.

Back on skypeia the last page of the arc which is like page 301 if I remember she read it. Poseidan.....and it speaks of it's location, yada yada can't believe something like this still exist.

And yeah Robin might not want to give them help so as I said she needs a little bit of convincing. Since she knows that the WG is also want to revive the Ancient weapon and the only way to counter this is with another ancient weapon. She could still help Dragon but not on the purpose of revenge but on helping to counter the WG evil plans and save people. (Actually it was just my personal preference for Robin doing it for revenge XD)

And another thing. I honestly think that Franky remembers all what is written on the blueprint of Pluton. He could also be a key of constructing the (ancient)weapon if R.A failed to find one.
    Yeah I guess so, maybe, about the Robin thing.

Franky yeah he had the blueprints for so long, pretty sure he remember them, especially since Tom-san entrusted it to them.

you're right man...if i recall correctly, there are 2 type of poneglyph.The one that contain info about weapon whereabouts and other the history about void century..

Actually thanks for that hint, kind a forgot about that. Which was said during the Alabasta confrontation. So yeah Robin got tight because both poneglyphs she found where locations of ancient weapons.

Quick question though,in the anime when they showed Robin's pass they showed her mid-teen finding a poneglyph in the forest. Did Oda draw that in her flashback within the manga? Just want to know if that was fillered in or really happen. Meh I'll probably find out next couple of weeks, rereading OP.

maybe he wants to:
    find out if there could be other secrets hidden in the poneglyphs that dragon found on his exploits..
    or
    he really wants to instill a revolutionary mind in the SH crew with robin's help.
    or
    just wants to get it on with robin.[anyway maybe dragon and robin's mom are good friends..if not lover's as in cross' soap opera-ish theory]

idk robin in RA is the one im so curious about..i mean why??

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Actually thanks for that hint, kind a forgot about that. Which was said during the Alabasta confrontation. So yeah Robin got tight because both poneglyphs she found where locations of ancient weapons.

Quick question though,in the anime when they showed Robin's pass they showed her mid-teen finding a poneglyph in the forest. Did Oda draw that in her flashback within the manga? Just want to know if that was fillered in or really happen. Meh I'll probably find out next couple of weeks, rereading OP.
    Can't find the part about Cobra and Robin. I thought She only found the information about poseidon not the location. I check the SI arc and yeah it told the location of pluton.

And yeah Oda draw Robin finding a poneglyph when she was younger. It's chapter 398.

sig made by me