Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    B'ah! I did Vault 34 last night. It wasn't as bad as I thought (it is as bad as any other vault/dungeon crawl), but here are a few tips:
    -Take the rebreather (if you have it) b/c you can save a lot of time getting into the armory and don't have to find the pump.
    -Take a good CQB gun...you'll be fighting with a lot of ghouls up close and personal (I used 'pew-pew' and my riot shotty for most of them).
    -There is a very hard locker to crack, so hope your lockpicking skills are up to par...it opened to reveal the pulse gun!!!
    -Make sure to grab the All American in the Armory too.
    I didn't crawl all the way to the lower level...guess I'll be back later in the game.

As for Primm, I had a high enough skill so I repaired the robot...every time he comes on I laugh a bit
    I am trying to finish up some quests in New Vegas before I head to the Legion and take some heads!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    You can also play Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas on PC. Didn't play FO1 and 2, so wouldn't know if they are better, however I spend a lot of the time in 3 and NV.
    Yeah I know I just like playing it on the xbox more than PC. To those PC heads I'm not trying say it's better just I myself prefer the Xbox, were all fallout fans right? Don't matter were you play it on.

Still haven't gotten the game but reading Franky's post of it so far man....really should get it soon!

*Turns up late for the party. Again!*
    Loving the change of scene. Although I do miss the subway tunnels. And I hate radscorpions even more than before.
    Who did you make Sheriff in Primm Franky? Also the powder ganger? His announcement on the radio is awesome
    Was going to let the NCR take over until someone mentioned taxes.

I was trying to travel to Bittersprings with Boone, however the Deathclaws are too damn lethal. Still getting owned at level 17...
    Deathclaws will always own you if you let them.

You can also play Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas on PC. Didn't play FO1 and 2, so wouldn't know if they are better, however I spend a lot of the time in 3 and NV.
    The first three Fallout games (1, 2 and Tactics) were for the PC. Point and click if I remember rightly.

EDIT: This game is too damn short. I'm already on the second to last quest of the main arc.
    Last edited by thsv; 04-20-2011 at 05:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Personally i prefer Fallout 3 to this one. I think it's because New Vegas has that whole "humanity is rebuilding" theme whereas i loved the postapolyptic humanity is nearly done for scenario. Not to mention New Vegas the city was a huge letdown, Washington DC was a whole lotta fun to explore (actually it still is i am replaying it).

Thsv have you already encountered the giant flies? If you haven't then prepare for em since they are serious asses.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlianis View Post
    Personally i prefer Fallout 3 to this one. I think it's because New Vegas has that whole "humanity is rebuilding" theme whereas i loved the postapolyptic humanity is nearly done for scenario. Not to mention New Vegas the city was a huge letdown, Washington DC was a whole lotta fun to explore (actually it still is i am replaying it).

Thsv have you already encountered the giant flies? If you haven't then prepare for em since they are serious asses.
    I think so. Got shot to shite by them on my way to Camp Forlorn Hope. the NCR are a bunch of miserable f***ers. I get depressed just looking at the barstewards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim