Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Actually, I think it's more simpler than a new reiatsu. I believe that Ichigo is on a whole new plan of power. Remember that Ichigo's dad (or Gin, I forget who) said that only those that were on the same level as Aizen understood his newfound power. Ichigo's dad, Urahara, and Yoruichi didn't understand it thus they weren't on the same level as Aizen; unlike Ichigo who was scared out of his mind. Fast forward to Deicide 19, no one senses reiatsu from him because he's on a total different level from those around him and for a small amount of time, Ichigo became the strongest being in the Soul Society therefore, Aizen doesn't sense reiatsu from Ichigo because Ichigo has surpassed him!

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Here guys you get 2 threads for the price of one. Anywho:

1. The purpose of Ichigo's trial within him self was to fight and conquer both of his inherent energies. Hollow, and shinigami. Since he's here now, we can deduce that he conquered both of those 2 aspects when they were in their combined form. The result? I think he has achieved perfect equilibrium with those primal energies. Whereas before, his power was unstable and all over the place in disharmony with one another.

Because of this equilibrium, these naturally opposite energies "cancel" each others nature out. Like how equal amounts of a base and an acid in a solution neutralize each other. Thus with this new neutralized energy has no perceptible energy signature. This must be a new experience for Aizen. I don't think anyone in the history of SS has achieved the kind of harmony Ichigo has with his hollow and shinigami zanpakuto. It is a practice that is punishable by law in SS or so I think. This is why I think Ichigo is unique, in that he isn't constricted to the boundaries of SS law, and this is a special case where SS needs all the help they can get.

2. The other possibility is that both powers(shingami and hollow) combined to form a totally new type of reiatsu. This can also be a corollary to the above theory if the above turns out to be true.

Now to discuss Ichigo's new zanpakuto form:

Going back to what I said about Ichigo conquering both his shinigami, and hollow forms combined, I think this applies to his Bankai and hollow form. What I think Ichigo has isn't just a bankai, but some hybrid of that and ressurecion. If this is true, and his hollow powers are unlocked in this form, it probably means he doesn't need a mask anymore unless there are more advanced levels of this transformation that change his appearance to resemble a hollow.

The latter is likely the case because true ressurecion usually come with a hollow hole in the chest. But who knows this is a new Ichigo, the rules of Bleach may not apply to him anymore.

Lets also remember that with a new type of reiatsu, come entirely new techniques. We've seen that when you change the nature of your reiatsu, you can use different variations of the same technique. Sonid and flash step for example. If indeed, Ichigo has some new type of reiatsu, his techniques will change as well. We've already seen he has such improved spiritual perception, he can sense people some distance away form him now. This just further goes to indicate the level of control he has over his reiatsu.

Anyway I know that was a long ass wall of text but I tried to make it as legible as possible.
    i think u jus over though everything, its actuali realli simple, aizen cannot sence ichigo's reitsu as his power is so great it has reached a dimension higher than aizen's. Aizen mentions it himself in the manga and anime.

i think u jus over though everything, its actuali realli simple, aizen cannot sence ichigo's reitsu as his power is so great it has reached a dimension higher than aizen's. Aizen mentions it himself in the manga and anime.

yobeautiful is right. He says straight out that when he became a "transcendant being" others could not sense his reiatsu uless he deliberately brought down his power to their level of awareness.

Then he proceeded to say to himself "could it be...that his power...is greater than my own?!" so that proves why Aizen couldn't sense Ichigo's reiatsu in his new form and in his Getsuga form.

Here's the link to the video if you want to see it: http://www.bleachget.com/watch/516-b...nglish-subbed/

it's at about 11:30 mins - 12 mins in. Your welcomes =D

Although... why bring up a dead topic that is not very relevant to the current storyline, plus, as you said, is already figured out?

sorry i was bored and just read millions of things just like it (which got kinda annoying tbh) while looking for the technique aizen used in his last form on ichigo when he had ichigo by the throat

the reason why Aizen cant sense this power level is because Ichigo was so far ahead of him power/str all that that he couldn't tell, cant remember when but id guess around half of the show or something they were talking about if there 2 strong they cant sense the reatsu or how ever its spelled.
    Last edited by bleachfan1; 11-14-2011 at 10:26 PM.