Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

I can't wait!

he trap his reitsu in his sword. guess he will release it with the final getsuga
    Spoiler!

Actually remember back in chapter 406 Isshin stated ever since Aizen turned into that cocoon form he couldnt sense his reaitsu. He suspected that only being on a similar level could sense it.

Perhaps Ichigo is on a whole other level that Aizen cant even sense him...

Perhaps there are different paths of evolution Aizen choose one path and Ichigo another.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member
    Major flaw- tatsuki can sense him. That, and ichigo before training on aizens level.. hah... well, i guess so, because he implied that he could sense aizen, anyway.. I guess it was unclear, though.

It was back in cocoon form that isshin couldnt sense him. Although he hasnt really had the chance to say he could sense him after that. So it really wouldnt be known for right now whether he could sense him now or not. Though, i think hes kinda unconscious from using all his reiatsu so we wont find out if he can or not right now. >.>

Sorry for not reading through the whole thread before posting... but I just have to point out that you forget one factor: Human. I think this has a major impact upon things. If my past theories are correct and human souls are the basis of all types of souls, then he could just have returned to an original shape, primordial, perhaps. Possibly to a state of how humans were but are not anymore.

This does not conflict Steve's or Pow's theories, in fact it incorporates them. I agree it is the most plausible that Ichigo involved into something else rather than his evolution failing. If we look at how evolution functions in the real world, evolution can never fail, natural selection will always make sure that the ones with the best traits of survival will survive, otherwise that species will just die out. If applying this to Ichigo (and I already discussed evolution theory regarding hollows before, not implausible Kubo is drawing much inspiration from natural sciences), it just means Ichigo took the path to counter Aizen the best, while Aizen evolved to beat everyone else but Ichigo. If this remains true or not is still left to be seen, though. I am surprised Aizen does not fully understand evolution theory!

Changing the state, shape, atribute, somewhat power of the bankai isn't new, there was already someone who did it and it was Byakuya.

Bankai - final realease, yes it's a final but of what ? Is it really the final form of your sword ? or is it the final (max output) of power in one category ?(Byakuya's second type Bankai was concentrated on attack power by lowering defense).
    I belive it's the same with Ichigo, his bankai is bigger in almost (if not all) aspects, especially the chain:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The new look of Zangetsu is hmmm meh? Well the chain looks cool but the rest seems a bit odd. Though I understand that the bigger hilt and steel glove is for protection for the user form the new power of getsuga. The longer chain may mean that the sword could be thrown, or/and that longer chain allows charging more power (the difference form previous length is colosal) that enable to use the final getsuga. Oh and I belive that the blade is longer as well (In other words his bankai got bigger).
    So in other words his second type is for powering up Getsuga Tenshou and allowing to use The Final Getsuga (Byakuya's White Emperor ?).

As to his reiatsu, hmmmm, with his speed and unnoticeable reiatsu he whould be great as Capatain of 2 squad and the ninja-shinigami's.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I was thinking that Ichigo might have become a "perfect" being and because of that there is no longer a need for Reietsu. Kinda like your 2nd point Steve.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Nice theory Steve..

- this is how I see it; In the page below, we can see that she can't feel Ichigo's reiatsu @ all, but she's feels Aizen's overhelming reiatsu.
    Spoiler!

Below, you can see pages where's been stated in parts, why Ichigo reached his new level. [ well, that's what I think.. ]

Spoiler!

Make your heart one with your sword, that’s it !

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

All the techniques that you’ve mastered so far, have been taken by force. In order for you to proceed, you must set foot in those thousands of years, that you’ve not yet touched !

Spoiler!

All of this ichigo, is because you fell into despair and halted your progress.

Spoiler!

Ichigo, I’ll not let you go on like this. Right here, right now, I’m going to drag out the source of your despair. [ same thing with Naruto: he had to get rid of his hatred inside of him, to reach a higher level of power and learn how to control his bijuu ]

Spoiler!

[ this is the main key why he is at the level of his new form ] .. “ You feared becoming this because your heart and mind were shut out by your own destructive urges, and as a result even became unable to do a proper HOLLIWICATION.

Ichigo fought his Zangetsu and hollow together, for getting better control of them both. His Zangetsu said: “ Originally, both of us were one.. both of us, are your power “

Ichigo reached a higher level by controlling the powers of Zangetsu and hollow form at once. He can control / balance their powers so good, that he reached even an higher level then Aizen.
    Ichigo has done everything by force until now,.. he never used his mind for reaching better control over his hidden powers. Balancing you heart and mind together, is the key for being what he’s right now..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Nice theory Steve..

- this is how I see it; In the page below, we can see that she can't feel Ichigo's reiatsu @ all, but she's feels Aizen's overhelming reiatsu.
    Spoiler!

Below, you can see pages where's been stated in parts, why Ichigo reached his new level. [ well, that's what I think.. ]

Spoiler!

Make your heart one with your sword, that’s it !

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

All the techniques that you’ve mastered so far, have been taken by force. In order for you to proceed, you must set foot in those thousands of years, that you’ve not yet touched !

Spoiler!

All of this ichigo, is because you fell into despair and halted your progress.

Spoiler!

Ichigo, I’ll not let you go on like this. Right here, right now, I’m going to drag out the source of your despair. [ same thing with Naruto: he had to get rid of his hatred inside of him, to reach a higher level of power and learn how to control his bijuu ]

Spoiler!

[ this is the main key why he is at the level of his new form ] .. “ You feared becoming this because your heart and mind were shut out by your own destructive urges, and as a result even became unable to do a proper HOLLIWICATION.

Ichigo fought his Zangetsu and hollow together, for getting better control of them both. His Zangetsu said: “ Originally, both of us were one.. both of us, are your power “

Ichigo reached a higher level by controlling the powers of Zangetsu and hollow form at once. He can control / balance their powers so good, that he reached even an higher level then Aizen.
    Ichigo has done everything by force until now,.. he never used his mind for reaching better control over his hidden powers. Balancing you heart and mind together, is the key for being what he’s right now..
    nice summary dude

I'd like to know why Balancing the Shinigami aspect and the Hollow aspect equates to a Higher level than Aizen.

Aizen already had his own Crazy strong Shingami powers, in addittion he has the Combined power of 2 HGQs

If all a Person has to do is to Ballance their Shinigami with their inner Hollow, then any one of the Vaizards could potentially be Stronger than Aizen. If being human is the neccessary factor, then Either of Ichigo's sisters could replicate his deed, and then be Stronger than Aizen too.

What I am saying is that a further understanding of HGQ, and Ichigo's uniqueness is neccessary for me to fully understand what Kubo is up to here.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Veteran Member
    I just hope kubo explains about this decently soon, and doesnt keep us waiting for months.. :-/ Although, i bet he will explain it soon, generally writers seem to explain powers pretty quickly after they are seen.

Also, if he has combined/control/balancing (or w/e you wanna call it) his shinigami and hollow powers, would he still have his mask? It'd seem logical that he couldnt use it or would have had to get rid of it in order to do such a thing. I wonder if kubo really would get rid of the mask, without explaining more about it and why it changed and all that. o.o