11 11.34%
  • |3| Average

2 2.06%
  • |2| Bad

1 1.03%
  • |1| Terrible

4 4.12%
Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Zoro threw away his pride for the sake of Luffy, I actually respect him more and that's why Mihawk is training him. I like the rundown on the different type of Haki, after two years luffy will become a beast.

I can see Boa spying on Luffy lol

Greath chapter
    at last no more bull shitting about time skip and about haki its cleared now

Damn... this suck. Time skip + 1month wait, 2thing that dont work well together haha. Oh well...

As for the manga, Mihawk training Zoro was obvious. Rayleight Training Luffy was obvious as well.

I guess 598-599 will be a small glmpse of the crew training or maybe only luffy training and 600 will be the reunion.

Damn, i can't wait...

Plah, goddamn timeskip became a reality. And even worse is that it's a 1 month time skip in real life too! Not cool, at all :|

Zoro learning from Mihawk was kind of obvious always. Jesus, some ppl here make like 10 000 guesses and when one of them goes right they go berserk, like this one dude in this thread.

Well I have trust in Oda. He's gonna have to have alot of pages dedicated for this "skip time" after he comes back :o And thinking about everything that may, or may not go on in 2yrs... well 1 month break seems kind of short. That is shitload of things to think from writers point of view.

Can we say time skip people....I feel like the oracale from the Matrix......Why do people argue when the facts are rite in front of us....Oda was setting us up for a TIMESKIP and 2yrs...oh boy OP is up for a big change....Can We Say Looks For The Characters....Who's as excited as i am????? lol

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge33 View Post
    LMAOOOOO @ the people that didnt believe Mihawk wud train Zoro...As i believe people were saying Zoro didnt need much training.....like i said y wud Oda have put Zoro on Mihawks island if he wasn't going to teach him sumthing...ALL YOU NONE BELIEVERS NEED TO GO ON TIME OUT UNTIL NEXT WEEKS CHAPTER lmaoo.....EPIC!!!!! I had my laugh for the day....
    a battle perhaps?but we all know how mihawk owned zoro in their last fight.so its pretty obvious that he has to learn something.so dont go jumping in your high heels that you said something that came true. sheesh.only cross has the right to bitch about his predictions.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i dont think oda will get the crew together till 600 i think he will take his time and catch us up first for a few chapters
    agree. he might show glimpse of the crew's training or how the world was effed up during those years that passed..also the political devt..oh men, so many angles to look at...
    4 weeks, its just aint right!

i wish the real life has a time skip.

Cross your a good guy...I like u man...Were like Luffy and Coby....lmaooooo

At the bottom left of page 11 did Rayliegh do like Goku's instant transmission or something? Where the fuck he go??

And page 15 Rayliegh gave Luffy a look like "Your fucking retarded aren't you." After luffy figured it out he could had hit them.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    a battle perhaps?but we all know how mihawk owned zoro in their last fight.so its pretty obvious that he has to learn something.so dont go jumping in your high heels that you said something that came true. sheesh.only cross has the right to bitch about his predictions.lol.

agree. he might show glimpse of the crew's training or how the world was effed up during those years that passed..also the political devt..oh men, so many angles to look at...

Lmaooo yea ur rite......good one...but im just a lil excited to see how OP will play out from here....

Can we say time skip people....I feel like the oracale from the Matrix......Why do people argue when the facts are rite in front of us....Oda was setting us up for a TIMESKIP and 2yrs...oh boy OP is up for a big change....Can We Say Looks For The Characters....Who's as excited as i am????? lol
    Cross your a good guy...I like u man...Were like Luffy and Coby....lmaooooo
    sure thing coby LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post

HAHAHA OH SB yeah hahaha yes i think the time skip suck but all i can do is go with it i dont mind being wrong i just have to stick with my ideas intill they are proven wrong 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]