11 11.34%
  • |3| Average

2 2.06%
  • |2| Bad

1 1.03%
  • |1| Terrible

4 4.12%
Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    i voted for the i was wrong option and i am man enough to admit it when i am wrong and i was really really wrong but oh well life goes on
    and i guess some of the crew might learn haki now since we know every one might be able to learn it
    plus i guess i was also wrong about zoro not getting trained again i dont care if i am wrong or not i stuck with it till the end and thats all that matters
    Last edited by cross777; 08-26-2010 at 12:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LMAOOOOO @ the people that didnt believe Mihawk wud train Zoro...As i believe people were saying Zoro didnt need much training.....like i said y wud Oda have put Zoro on Mihawks island if he wasn't going to teach him sumthing...ALL YOU NONE BELIEVERS NEED TO GO ON TIME OUT UNTIL NEXT WEEKS CHAPTER lmaoo.....EPIC!!!!! I had my laugh for the day....

Ahhh, and so the wait begins. Damn I've always had this theory about haki which is very similar to what rayleigh told but never made a thread bout it. Awesome chap. I'm happy that my theories about the time skip came true but I didn't even imagined that Zoro would throw his pride just to become stronger to help his captain... man he is really something.

5/5 for this chapter
    6/5 for the poll. This is probably the most EPIC poll evahh!

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge33 View Post
    LMAOOOOO @ the people that didnt believe Mihawk wud train Zoro...As i believe people were saying Zoro didnt need much training.....like i said y wud Oda have put Zoro on Mihawks island if he wasn't going to teach him sumthing...ALL YOU NONE BELIEVERS NEED TO GO ON TIME OUT UNTIL NEXT WEEKS CHAPTER lmaoo.....EPIC!!!!! I had my laugh for the day....
    next weeks chapter,of course

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Rayleigh's explanation of haki was quite interesting.

Though I had believed Hancock would be the one to train him, I suppose it makes more sense having Rayleigh do it, given his superior control over the Haoushoku.

I am surprised Mihawk decided to train Zoro. Considering how different their fighting styles are (and the fact that swordmanship on this level has almost everything to do with personal preference) I'm not sure how this will turn out. Or if it's really that believable.

You mean next month

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    hahaha! i just noticed it.. i wana see his reactions on this..

zoro learning from mihawk way too terrible, he just let his proud down on this.
    zoro gonna own him in the next 2yrs anyways..

congrats you were right i was wrong oh and enjoy you imaginary chapter next week LOL my laugh for the day LOL

i dont think oda will get the crew together till 600 i think he will take his time and catch us up first for a few chapters
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eutass "Captain" Kidd Captain Kid's Avatar
    Great chapter! Let the torcher begin :(

yes September with out one piece is like Christmas with out santa claus :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]