11 11.34%
  • |3| Average

2 2.06%
  • |2| Bad

1 1.03%
  • |1| Terrible

4 4.12%
Page 11 of 151 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    been wanting to post this for a while, someone else probably thought the same and mentioned it. But maybe Oda is going to do something similar to bleach's pendulum arch and halt the chapter number at 598/599/600 (either, or) to show everyone training at week-month intervals. Could also be something like giving them cover stories right now and the chapter will be about the rest of the world, while in future battle we'll see flashbacks of the strawhats training.

side note: i hope franky finds vega's old sketches of cyborg humans like kuma and like outfit himself with seastone (i know kuma doesnt have seastone).

i had the idee of a movie about how the straw hats trained
    Becuese when the next movie shoulth be out +- the anime will be at reyleigh telling about haki+-

sea stone not a bad idea i hope he geta a new look i guess and yeah we came up with some of them again i really hope he answers some Q's b4 he gets the crew back together
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

People don't realize how hard drawing and writing really is its a lot of hours most american comics come out once a month so give oda a break it will make the up coming arc that much better.

its not the break most of us are mad at its the likely time skip after it and also some of us do realize how hard it is thank you very much
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol mostly ppl like time skips ur one of the only ppl who doesent like it -,-

um there are more people who dont like them i just complain more than others LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Ditto
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorax View Post
    been wanting to post this for a while, someone else probably thought the same and mentioned it. But maybe Oda is going to do something similar to bleach's pendulum arch and halt the chapter number at 598/599/600 (either, or) to show everyone training at week-month intervals. Could also be something like giving them cover stories right now and the chapter will be about the rest of the world, while in future battle we'll see flashbacks of the strawhats training.

side note: i hope franky finds vega's old sketches of cyborg humans like kuma and like outfit himself with seastone (i know kuma doesnt have seastone).
    Yeah i i had the same idea but making it like the bleach pendulum thing would own although there isn't stuff that really really needs to be answered before the story continues like there was in Bleach at the time

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    i had the idee of a movie about how the straw hats trained
    Becuese when the next movie shoulth be out +- the anime will be at reyleigh telling about haki+-
    99% of the time, movies are set out like Filler in the way that it never relates to the story sooo...
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    ^Ditto

Yeah i i had the same idea but making it like the bleach pendulum thing would own although there isn't stuff that really really needs to be answered before the story continues like there was in Bleach at the time

99% of the time, movies are set out like Filler in the way that it never relates to the story sooo...
    actually oda wrote the movie and even tied it in to the story line with chapter zero and with a few things in the story so its totally possible that shikki is out and about maybe with a few tweaks here and there but he could still show up same as the plants
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is it just me or do u think Ussop will be the most improved character.....Not saying that he's going to be on Luffy Zorro or Sanji's level but coming from a weakling to sum1 that can actually hold his own in a battle.....Epic

I predict him being about 4 to 5inches taller then the orignal Ussop....
    We know for a fact he's going to have muscles (they keep hinting on that)
    No more Sling Shot (he's no longer a kiddie pirate but a real sniper)
    Dreads like his father wud be cool (not a deal breaker)
    Over all we get a whole new look....and dear god plz change his outfit...