2 2.06%
  • |2| Bad

1 1.03%
  • |1| Terrible

4 4.12%
Page 101 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1510
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    @FenixMarco first of all how do u know when a chapter is out in japan if u f***ing dont life in japan i live in a country where i cane almsot get no info on manga's or even anime's so how woulth i know when i read manga online (one piece aint availble in my country) when it's out or not and i wasent the first persone who startet postinginfo about the manga when it's out on mangastream the chapter/prediction threat has always bin with info about the chapter before it's out in japan

And i was wondering so we gotte w8 like 5 days after the chapter is out on mangastream before discussing it here? if so that woulth just be st*p*d -,-
    SPOILER are not the same as the finished chapter u DO NOT and will not talk about spoilers here in the main forum because u ruin it for other people when u do not think B4 u post when spoilers come out keep them in the spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Tunder_luffy

Well I only remember you, at first then others started discussing it.

Yeah you can't put it in the non spoiler section until the chapter thread is made.

-,- lol then why is the prediction threat always here when the chapter is on mangastream
    (in of the previus pages FenixMarco says mangastream = spoilers) so do we have to w8 5 days for when it's out in japan or not after it's out on mangastream

I know we can't talk about the content of spoilers in the normal threats and i never sayd we coulth it was my mistake with chapter 597 i was just to entrousiastic about it and i deleted all my threats whit info about the spoilers before it was on mangastream

i'm just getting conufused just anser tis
    Cane we or can't we discusse the chapter when it's out on mangastream or do we need to w8 till it's out in japan ?

That is true, I was just pointing out the facts, but what your not understanding it's the rules of this site. Hey by all means do what you want then.

You can discuss the chapter before it comes out on mangastream inside the Spoiler Discussion's thread. You cannot discuss it on any non-spoiler thread. Thats why One Piece Spoilers has a sub-category. Did that answer your question?

no not realy before u sayd mangastream = spoilers now u say u can't post spoilers out of spoiler threat before it's out on mangastream so i'm a bit conufsed but if i understand correct
    When it's out on mangastream u cane post it on here right ??

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    no not realy before u sayd mangastream = spoilers now u say u can't post spoilers out of spoiler threat before it's out on mangastream so i'm a bit conufsed but if i understand correct
    When it's out on mangastream u cane post it on here right ??
    Literally yes, mangastream is no different from the Raw spoilers we get before Mangastream is placed. They both come out a week before it's release in Japan.

Just some people wait for the chapter to be put out on mangastream instead of seeing the raw "spoilers" so if you seen the raw spoilers and start posting outside the spoilers threads you are ruining the chapter for them.

Yes simply put when it's out on mangastream or any other site you can post it on the chapter thread that some one makes for it. Mangastream is usually first.

k now i understand but still it's pretty stupid that mangastream is faster then it's out in japan

I was tinking for the next chapter mayby we will get more info about haki and mayby some flashbacks of rogers time
    after all we realy have almost no info on mihawk/roger/dragon or the 2 other younkai's

The actual chapter will be out in Japan on October 4. We start getting spoilers about a week ahead of time (real and fake) and the scanlation itself should hopefully be out by Sept 29. Take note in Japan, correct me if I'm wrong here any peeps from Japan. They only get spoilers and have to wait for the chapter to literally be out on the Shonen Jump magazine. We actually get the Chapter Scanned 1-2 days after the spoilers.

By the way this is the Grand Countdown material, Scans of the raws so Hwh you could kill time translating these if you want, or if you find the second part of the conversation you asked about.

http://mangahead.com/Manga-Collectio...eek-1-Raw-Scan
    http://mangahead.com/Manga-Collectio...eek-2-Raw-Scan
    http://mangahead.com/Manga-Collectio...eek-3-Raw-Scan
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-22-2010 at 02:48 AM.

Doesnt that technically count as a spoiler since your posting the raw material of the break week stuff. LOL its a thin line since its not real manga material its like translating the data books not all that relevant but still material we are not all aware of. Also I was under the impression it would be out Sept. 30th not the 29th but thats just a day so its not much different.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Well none of that materal "spoils" the story for people, it's extra stuff I'm posting to help you guys by pass the time while on this Hiatus.

But I see were your getting at, I say the 29th the earliest from Mangastream then.