13 20.00%
  • |3| Average

5 7.69%
  • |2| Bad

3 4.62%
  • |1| Terrible

1 1.54%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Yeah what thunda said. Ichigo was like spending months in training possibly years while say few minutes passed by during Aizen's hide and seek game.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    Then how would u describe this chapter...... EPICORGASMIC????? ORGASMICLYEPIC????
    MASSIVEDOSEOFEPICNESSANDAWESOMENESSOVER9000COMBINE DTOFORMTHISCHAPTEROFEPICPROPORTIONS. :p

Seriously absolutely loved the new bankai design, I think the chain around his arm is attached to the hilt of the sword, so Ichigo might be able to throw/swirl the sword around like a kusarigama. That would be sweet.

And I loved the last 3 pages, Ichigo really showed that bastard Aizen a taste of things to come. He moved so fast, where Aizen couldn't even react, got him far away from that location to someplace desolate and slammed him against the ground, all without losing a sweat.

Don't think Ichigo will be able to kill Aizen in one instant tho, Aizen will lose here and retreat, and he'll seek the help of Vasto Lordes or demons from Hell to come up with a plan B.

But damn, just that Aizen's look on his face was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    So.... Let's assume that this fight will be fought until someone is dead. Clearly, this current Ichigo and Aizen are by far the strongest characters left in the manga. So if someone is to die here and now, what's left for the manga going forward? This chapter was good and all, but this thought overwhelms the epicness of this chapter for me. How everything plays out after this will truly test Kubo's skills as a writer.

I guess it's kinda bad that I'm more interested in how Kubo is gonna write his way out this than with what's transpiring right now lol.
    Absolutely agree, but just enjoy the amazing chapter for now. We don't get many of these, the next several should be really good. However I don't think any1's gonna die here, Kubo still has some other loose ends to cover. Aizen's going to have to escape and realize that his new form is still weak, LOL. The funniest thing would be if Ichigo was in Aizen's illusion all along throughout this whole fight, and Aizen has already destroyed karakura town and built the key, and gone ahead with his plan, LOL.

If you were reading about a few weeks to a month ago, Ichigo got the "Hyperbolic Time Chamber" treatment while Aizen was playing "Hide and I pretended to look for you".
    I knew bout that one but still. Ichigo couldn't even stand up straight just by the mere presence of Aizen and now he's humiliating Aizen. Did he spent about a year or so in training?

sig made by me

Decidedly Undecided
    Ichigo:Let's change location. I don't want to fight here...
    Aizen:You can't hurt me anyway, what does it matt-
    *Ichigo does the Falcon Face-Check on Aizen*
    Ichigo:I said...CHANGE LOCATION!!!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Luffy for President! Drago Musevini's Avatar
    now this is the thing i hate about bleach. you wait all week just to get 18 pages of lame dialogue and one semi-action page; and it could've been done on 4-5 pages tops.
    Ever since aizen's coming out of HM i got a felling that this manga is full of fillers. Kubo's been draging it for so long.. nah, i dont feel like talking about it anymore.
    Last thing - i think Kubo's bored with bleach and dosnt have any new/interesting ideas (just like oda with time skip - WTF?!). So my guess is that after this fight/soon bleach is going to end.
    Up to SS arc (including) it has been a decent show, after that its shitty.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    JHEEEZZEEE ichigo wenttt innnn jheezzee aizen was doomed lool

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

So.... Let's assume that this fight will be fought until someone is dead. Clearly, this current Ichigo and Aizen are by far the strongest characters left in the manga. So if someone is to die here and now, what's left for the manga going forward? This chapter was good and all, but this thought overwhelms the epicness of this chapter for me. How everything plays out after this will truly test Kubo's skills as a writer.

I guess it's kinda bad that I'm more interested in how Kubo is gonna write his way out this than with what's transpiring right now lol.
    Damnit Afro stop being a bad critic, Aizen just got face palmed go back reread the chapter and enjoy it! lol

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I knew bout that one but still. Ichigo couldn't even stand up straight just by the mere presence of Aizen and now he's humiliating Aizen. Did he spent about a year or so in training?
    Seems like it was more than just a year that he spent training in the "Hyperbolic Time Passage". Reminds me of when Trunks came out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber in preparation for the Cell Games.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Damnit Afro stop being a bad critic, Aizen just got face palmed go back reread the chapter and enjoy it! lol
    Can't help it. Blame Kubo for my criticism. And it wasn't like I was being a critic. Me being a bad critic is me saying instead of Ichigo facepalming Aizen, he should have cut off his head in that instant.... Oh yea, I said it lol.

Decidedly Undecided
    My theory as to why Aizen couldn't sense Ichigo's Reiatsu...

Ichigo's Reiatsu is so strong, it overwhelms Aizen's sense, and puts it into a state of shock.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    The funniest thing would be if Ichigo was in Aizen's illusion all along throughout this whole fight, and Aizen has already destroyed karakura town and built the key, and gone ahead with his plan, LOL.
    Why does this scare me.

Seems like it was more than just a year that he spent training in the "Hyperbolic Time Passage".
    Glorious, this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Drago Musevini View Post
    now this is the thing i hate about bleach. you wait all week just to get 18 pages of lame dialogue and one semi-action page; and it could've been done on 4-5 pages tops.
    Ever since aizen's coming out of HM i got a felling that this manga is full of fillers. Kubo's been draging it for so long.. nah, i dont feel like talking about it anymore.
    Last thing - i think Kubo's bored with bleach and dosnt have any new/interesting ideas (just like oda with time skip - WTF?!). So my guess is that after this fight/soon bleach is going to end.
    Up to SS arc (including) it has been a decent show, after that its shitty.
    With you on both statements, but if Oda was ever going to do a time-skip this is the right time to place one in.