13 20.00%
  • |3| Average

5 7.69%
  • |2| Bad

3 4.62%
  • |1| Terrible

1 1.54%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    417 Discussion
    As allways, the chapter seems too short. IDK why Kubo cant try to do something with his "short" chapters ? He uses many useless panels on useless things. Dont get me wrong, Im no mangaka and I admire Kubos fantastic art .. but he just cant effectivaly work out his panels.

The result is mostly that the chapter is over for us readers in a matter of seconds. 20 pages, but it could use some more juicy parts.

Apart from that, Ichigos cameo was cool and all .. but too much overkilled. Its confusing now. Aizen was slicing everybody with his finger alone earlier, Ichigo included. Now, in his god mode he suddenly seems weak bcs Ichigo seems too powerfull. This is other thing, Kubo cant logicaly justify his power-ups.
    418 Predictions
    Bcs the chapters are short, I dont think we will see much of the fight. There will be lots of talk. Ichigo will explain some, then shows one move and then Aizen suprisingly counters aaaaand ... (Bleach 418 END)
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Bcs the chapters are short, I dont think we will see much of the fight. There will be lots of talk. Ichigo will explain some, then shows one move and then Aizen suprisingly counters aaaaand ... (Bleach 418 END)
    Kubo doesn't have a lot of chapters with "lots of talk" recently. It's actually surprisingly refreshing when their is some dialogue... I really hope that's true.

It may be like that expect Aizen countering the attack in chapter 419, the 418 will end with another cliffhanger.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Kubo doesn't have a lot of chapters with "lots of talk" recently. It's actually surprisingly refreshing when their is some dialogue... I really hope that's true.
    Of course there will be talking, Kubo feels the need to explain himself why the heck is Ichigo so strong. However, Im not sure if he wont go with Flashbacks instead ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

What if Ichigo just destroys the damn thing

I just hope we see an end to the Deicide chapter titles, because this is just getting ridiculous. Unless we see a new chapter title this week the next two tankoban will be pure 'Deicide' with no other name.

The flashback required will be about three to four chapters long maybe, and then there is the actual fight which will take maybe five to six chapters to get to a two to three chapter conclusion. Maybe.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    while ichigo slapping aizen was epic, the rest of the chapter was a waste.. a bunch of panels of people looking at ichigo -_-
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

That bit with Af-san was alright... I chuckled.

Ichigo's new glove gives him strength!