Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    I WAS asking if he could not really if he will or not because his skin is fake
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was wondering if he was even going to regraphed his skin and keep the new look.

I am still questioning what will happen to Brook (maybe he will improve his hypnotic music) and Robin. Everyone else is training somewhere that seems useful but those to not quite
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

I hope Luffy's looks dont change that much... Maybe his new vests will have (fake or real) fur surrounding his neck, down to his waist and around his arms (shoulders)... He will still year shorts
    Buzzzz

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i think luffy will be more muscular teenager - young man, and maybe he will have longer or shorter hair

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I was wondering if he was even going to regraphed his skin and keep the new look.

I am still questioning what will happen to Brook (maybe he will improve his hypnotic music) and Robin. Everyone else is training somewhere that seems useful but those to not quite
    I agree with you about Brook but I think Robin has one of the best opportunities. There's a number of things Dragon could teach her that would help the SHs such as battle tactics. Personally, I hope he helps her utilize her DF better cause right now her only really good attack is clutch.

@dct21
    And Luffy needs to have some stubble!

Spoiler!

I didn't think they get a huge new character design but speaking of which they been getting minor and some times majors changes through out the story without a timeskip. Now having a 2 year time skip it could very well happen.

i think thay dont really change a lot but get more refined and mature
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]