Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece Straw Hat crew: new looks

Now that there is a slight chance of the two year time-skip to happen with the confirmation of the 4-week break, what are your thoughts on their new looks if any... It doesn't have to be the crew on its own it could be also the other major pirates and characters in The One Piece World
    Last edited by recklesmayhem; 08-25-2010 at 07:49 PM.
    Buzzzz

bearded luffy will be cool. ha!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Luffy will be taller.. sanji with a mustache, usopp with a longer nose, chopper stays the same.

Sigh... No more Ace... Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D grayman, Full Metal Alchemist, and Katekyo Hitman reborn are in some dark times...

Luffy: i hope he gets some cool side-burns and some stubble on his chin

Zoro: i think he doesn't really need to change but would be cool if he wore cooler clothes

Nami: not much just new clothes

Usopp: he should be return to his former size just a little hencher not much but a few muscles and he should get some cool dreadlocks

Sanji: nothing should change but the age look

Chopper: look a little older, a bit taller and an older voice change aswell

Robin: just new clothes

Franky: a cool new robotic design but still look like the old Franky

Brook: should not really change much but he should add some arm bones and leg bones to himself to become triple jointed
    Buzzzz

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    Now that there is a confirmation of the two year time-skip what are your thoughts on their new looks if any... It doesn't have to be the crew on its own it could be also the other major pirates and characters in The One Piece World
    hold the phone were in the world are u getting this two year time skip being confirmed from. I have seen a confirmed mounth break but I have not seen anything saying that there is going to be even a time skip at all
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

1. you are making threads off of spoilers witch is heavily against the rules because there should be NO spoiler out side of the spoiler thread.
    2. the chapter is not even out yet, the break may be confirmed because that's the kind of thing that does not need manga confirmation.
    3. a time skip has not bee confirmed of any length in till the chapter comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank u Cross, and I won't believe until the chapter tell us or u give me proof
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Go check the Rumor: one piece break thread. And learn to accept things, you especially cross just because you dont like the idea or the whole thing in general doesn't mean it isn't true or it wont come true

if the time-skip and 4-week break comes from a reliable source, you gotta just trust it and accept it

ps. I dont read spoilers or the spoiler threads
    Buzzzz

the break has been confirmed not the time skip
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    the break has been confirmed not the time skip
    the time-skip is still thus still a theory but it is a well connected theory that has too much evidence and proof to back it up that is why i posted this thread because there is still the 4-week break

and because of the 4 week break Oda could still bring new character designs
    Buzzzz