Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Luffy just has no intrest in bieing the best swordsman he woulth never fight for the title with and just becuese u use a sword doesent mean u wanne be the best swords man -,-
    its like saying becuese u cane read u wanne be the reader -,-

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    max if you think oda does not have any thing planed out yet your wrong and most of there 4 weeks will more likely just be some time off for oda and to just get ahead with his drawing i doubt he really needs time to workd on concepts much
    and brooke should just look more pimp
    Heh, you do know that making weekly manga is not an easy task right ? I doubt Oda had the time to draw extra concepts for new drawings of improved characters.

You can have an image in your head about your drawings, but you need to acutally draw sketches to "see" how it really looks like. Everything new needs to be tested first.

I think you might be underestimating the work of art that mangaka has to deal with. Not an easy task my friend, not at all .. plus, mangaka has his "bosses" who decide upon everything the mangaka does. He needs theyre approval, sometimes panels get canceled or even an entire character erased from manga bcs of these producers who employ mangakas.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

so r u saying that oda is not good enough to have some of his stuff done i think your underestimating oda and i never said he would not be doing any thing for 4 weeks but i am just saying if u think that oda did not have a plan all ready in place i think your wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    so r u saying that oda is not good enough to have some of his stuff done i think your underestimating oda and i never said he would not be doing any thing for 4 weeks but i am just saying if u think that oda did not have a plan all ready in place i think your wrong
    OK then, shall we wait and see for ourselves after 4 weeks then ? No point in arguing bro ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Maximo reads Bakuman. cross, remember the last time you thought you knew Oda? Chapter 597 was made just for you cross. You can actually look on the internet and see the failed concepts of characters that Oda drew before he finalized them. These four weeks are not a break for him, although he isn't working as hard as drawing the actual chapter.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    OK then, shall we wait and see for ourselves after 4 weeks then ? No point in arguing bro ..
    im not arguing with u that just my opinion that some of the 4 weeks is just a break for him i mean dont you guys think he just needs a break
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can't wait!

im not arguing with u that just my opinion that some of the 4 weeks is just a break for him i mean dont you guys think he just needs a break
    i think its a break for him and to give readers a fresh start and the feeling of a time skip in the manga in an reality.(if there is one)
    Spoiler!

yeah i agree with u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    this is oda we're talking about, the guy who basically planned out the entire series before the 1st chapter was released. I'm pretty sure he had the concepts for their part 2 looks while he was concepting the part 1 looks a long time ago so in that area all he's probably doing is making some little adjustments

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

or he is just sitting on a beach some where drinking a mojito LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]