Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Can you link this thread with the spoilers thread please?

I can't wait!

spoiler are efing amazing. cant wait to see ussop kun transformation.
    Spoiler!

Translation is up from Aiohige and thanks ichigonator for your translation I didn't even realize you did that.

Edit: Sorry I fixed the spoiler link my bad all. It works now on the first post on this thread.

More page translations have been added on the spoiler thread check it the awesomeness!
    I will add the rest as it comes up from AP forums.

Edit: Haki explanation is OUT FINAFUCKINGLY, next few minutes I'll add the last part of the translation on the spoiler thread.]

This is going to hurt Cross real bad all the times he bashed me and others because we kept saying this the exact same shit Rayleigh just says.

Rayleigh: Listen Luffy... Haki is a power found in every human being in this world....

Time Skip confirmation!? Zoro training with Mihawk!? Whitebeard AND Roger on the cover!? Haki Explanation!? FINALLY!! This chapter is the best one yet!

This proves Zoro used both Haki's breath of things is mantra and hitting the DF user mr 1 was imbued haki on his swords.

zoro kneels before mihawk, asking him to teach him. he explains to perona that the message on luffy's arm, "3DX2Y" meant that the original plan to meet in 3 days was changed to 2 years.

rayleigh brings luffy to an uninhabited and brutal island to train him. he explains haki to him.

there are 3 variants.

1st variant is like mantra, where the user is able to predict movements, and hear the 'breath' of things.

2nd variant is the ability to imbue attacks with haki, which is the only way to counteract a logia fruit's defensive capabilities (apart from seastone).

haoushoku (luffy's type) is not clearly explained, but it is a 'gift'

Last Edit: EVERYTHING BEEN TRANSLATED ENJOY!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-25-2010 at 05:00 AM.

Aohige_AP's Translation of Chapter 597.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-25-2010 at 05:24 AM.

Eutass "Captain" Kidd Captain Kid's Avatar
    Yay time skip! NO a very long break! But i guess oda deserves it.

Wonder if Blindsharigan is still around, year back he was so headstrong mantra wasn't haki. Good poster though just this chapter probably make him tight. I can already see all the remnants of those who argued with cross with Zoro haki returning. Last forum prediction halaros returns.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Atleast they left us with a Chapter that explains tons of confusing things.

Can't wait for next month.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

what will they look like after 2 years?

say, 600chap for half of grand line.. => 10 years..
    another half,.. => another 10 years..

quite some times
    life sucks, then you die, and guess what!? it still sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Wonder if Blindsharigan is still around, year back he was so headstrong mantra wasn't haki. Good poster though just this chapter probably make him tight. I can already see all the remnants of those who argued with cross with Zoro haki returning. Last forum prediction halaros returns.
    I still browse but rarely post. Too much theory crafting in the OP section nowadays.

I'm definitely surprised that mantra is haki. I'm curious how exactly a haki ability is enhanced by electricity. Since Enel said he uses his DF to extend the range of his mantra.

I'm still not 100% convinced that Zoro is using haki yet. I'm not really against the idea but I like to believe he has just he's reached some higher level of swordsmanship and that he cut Mr.1 through pure strength.

Also, OPs break from jump is going to be tough to endure. :(

I'm a little depressed about a 4 week break, but on the other hand I cant wait till it returns. I think we were all ready for the time skip, to see how they've grown and matured in 2 years will be an exciting read. Maybe we will get a 50+ chaper return :]