Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by veLocity- View Post
    Is anyone more excited to see how cross777 would deal with this break than this chapter?
    He will panic about it in every post he does, which means around 30 posts a day?
    Cant wait to see the chapter anyway.

Oda finally gets to take a break, hang out with his kids, and also come up with some great shit for One Piece: New World.

BTW for those OPtards who read D.Gray-Man, if you can wait a month for that you damn sure can wait a month for One Piece to come back. Its called patience people.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Waffel View Post
    He will panic about it in every post he does, which means around 30 posts a day?
    Cant wait to see the chapter anyway.
    He already does 30 post a day so divided that by the pages of this chapter then multiple by the number of days we won't have one piece. And we get a possible suicide case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Oda finally gets to take a break, hang out with his kids, and also come up with some great shit for One Piece: New World.

BTW for those OPtards who read D.Gray-Man, if you can wait a month for that you damn sure can wait a month for One Piece to come back. Its called patience people.
    Yeah I used to read D.gray-man probably pick it up again during this break. Also been reading claymore for like a year it's monthly issue. I don't mind just his first month break in what freaking 13 years for us to see a awesome chapter.

That said wonder how fucked up mangastreams translation going to be.

@wwwdotcom haha I knew the strawhat thread was going blow up if the tunder luffy left his comment. This is going to hurt for Cross.

Spoilers only section he doesn't spam.

Edit: haha man Op threads are fucking hilarious!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-25-2010 at 08:40 PM.

4 weeks with out one piece is nothing. I once went without for 2 and a half months.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    well, i was thinking of coming back and posting again and even though i predicted the tattoo and was pro-time skip, i really don't want to deal with a suicidal cross. he gives me a headache...

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!