Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    if ur thoery is right then it woulth be more like tis luffy lazy ass gonne explor more fo the world while coby is sitting at a desk doing all the paper work

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    ZoroxPerona For the win!
    fffffffffffff
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Man this chapter just killed everything cross believes in!
    Yeah literally what you said, this was the anti-cross chapter. Pretty much everything he didn't want to happen, happen.

Where are you getting that he used haki to cut mr 1? You need haki to harm transient devil fruit users like logias, ones who have a non-tangible body. You cant cut fire, steel is a physical thing and can be cut, you just need a strong enough blade. You don't need haki to physically harm a steel devil fruit user any more than you need it to harm a rubber one, both offer resistance to damage of certain types but can be overcome without haki.

Zoro did use mantra in arabasta, the issue is mantra does not empower your attacks. this is why I think oda didnt have haki completely ironed out yet at that point. I really dont think shanks attack on the sea king had any planned significance at that time in the story, if it did oda really is a god.

Lol it was haki becuese u need to use haki to cut the slice fruit dont forget mr 1 isent steel fruit its slice fruit slicing means he cane cut evry ting without haki(the breath for exmple) u woudent be able to do any ting about it becuese no matter how strong u are or your blade it woulth just be like how it went between mr 1 and zoro at the start before he used The breath

Quote Originally Posted by Electros View Post
    Where are you getting that he used haki to cut mr 1? You need haki to harm transient devil fruit users like logias, ones who have a non-tangible body. You cant cut fire, steel is a physical thing and can be cut, you just need a strong enough blade. You don't need haki to physically harm a steel devil fruit user any more than you need it to harm a rubber one, both offer resistance to damage of certain types but can be overcome without haki.

Zoro did use mantra in arabasta, the issue is mantra does not empower your attacks. this is why I think oda didnt have haki completely ironed out yet at that point. I really dont think shanks attack on the sea king had any planned significance at that time in the story, if it did oda really is a god.
    Rayleigh: Other than attacking their weakness, this Armored Haki is the only efficient power against Devil Fruit users.

Haki #1 (breath of all things)Mantra wasn't what hit mr 1. it was haki #2 the armor color one. Which Rayleigh explains above. Already gave you both examples last post.

How I see it, Loin's song is his only known Haki imbued attack (Armor), cut mr. 1 and cut Kuma's hard unknown steel. He didn't use that attack against Enel so makes sense.

Edit: I don't know about Asuru attack this could probably lead others to believe theres more to Zoro then just haki.

So in the new world will probely see more devil fruits then before becuese now they cane fight them

Quote Originally Posted by lesath View Post
    I'm a little depressed about a 4 week break, but on the other hand I cant wait till it returns. I think we were all ready for the time skip, to see how they've grown and matured in 2 years will be an exciting read. Maybe we will get a 50+ chaper return :]
    Lol I'm more than depressed about a 4 week break. At least it's Oda though because I know when One Piece comes back it will be amazing.
    Signature by me.

I'm going to shoot myself. 4weeks break is like living in the dark.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragor View Post
    I'm going to shoot myself. 4weeks break is like living in the dark.
    It ain't that bad once you get use to it. Trust me, I know.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Is anyone more excited to see how cross777 would deal with this break than this chapter?