View Poll Results: What did ou think?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horrible

    1 6.25%
  • Unworthy

    0 0%
  • Passable

    5 31.25%
  • Great

    9 56.25%
  • Exceptional

    1 6.25%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    I also shikai. iBankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    432

    Bleach 285 Discussion

    Good episode, but why did they have to change Hiyori's injury?? Who cares about young viewers?! Damn, oh well

    DAMN IT, typo; can you edit the poll at all?

    Courtesy of Aga Bomba:

    - Horrible Subs, 720P:

    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=153598

    - Megaupload 720p:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HMR97IOQ

    - Horrible Subs, 480P:

    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=153594

    - Megaupload, 480P:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=95JI5A9X
    Last edited by iBankai; 08-24-2010 at 11:03 PM.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

  2. #2
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    always love it good episode true to the manga except for certain edits which we can understand why but other than that good

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  3. #3
    Luffy for President! Drago Musevini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Who cares...
    Posts
    86
    what the hell man! I wanted to see Hiyori cut in half. Bleach isnt a cartoon like Goomie Bears, so why even bother about 8/10 years old? If manga is somewhat brutal (and Bleach isnt) anime should follow accordingly.

    Also, I think it was Aizen that cut Hiyori, not Gin (correct me if im wrong).

    Why do publishers treat naruto/bleach/and sometimes one piece like a cartoon-for-kids.

    F*CK!

  4. #4
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    she was definitely cut down by gin

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  5. #5
    Gokai Change! Chris200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago Musevini View Post
    what the hell man! I wanted to see Hiyori cut in half. Bleach isnt a cartoon like Goomie Bears, so why even bother about 8/10 years old? If manga is somewhat brutal (and Bleach isnt) anime should follow accordingly.

    Also, I think it was Aizen that cut Hiyori, not Gin (correct me if im wrong).

    Why do publishers treat naruto/bleach/and sometimes one piece like a cartoon-for-kids.

    F*CK!
    It was by Gin
    Spoiler!

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

  6. #6
    I command you to .. Double-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Britannia..
    Posts
    413
    Nice episode , wasnt great but was passable , and can you put on download links and stream links , would be nice for everyone..

    Set Made By Maximo .

  7. #7
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Double-L View Post
    Nice episode , wasnt great but was passable , and can you put on download links and stream links , would be nice for everyone..
    @ your service;

    - Horrible Subs, 720P:

    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=153598

    - Megaupload 720p:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HMR97IOQ

    - Horrible Subs, 480P:

    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=153594

    - Megaupload, 480P:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=95JI5A9X
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  8. #8
    Senior Member Anubiz632's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Within The Darkness
    Posts
    865
    I waited SO long to see Gin slice her in half only to be denied by network editing. What a shame.

  9. #9
    Rick Rolled iKyubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    154
    what a sucky chapter....
    I waited for so long to see hiyori cut in two and we get this!!!!

    edit: hahaha didnt read the post above mine but I guess we share the same feeling jhahaha

  10. #10
    Senior Member Anubiz632's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Within The Darkness
    Posts
    865
    ^^ Yes we do, what a let down.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •