Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: Halo 3

  1. #21
    .......
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    us
    Posts
    267
    Dude, I'm the best halo player in the group of my friends that play halo. I have seen every skill level. The reason why most people suck at halo is because they do not know the maps, do not use the weapons strategically, do not aggressively fire with weapons, do not effectively melee, do not pay attention to their radar or (in halo 2) other allies' icons, and do not know the "economics" of the game.

    For instance, if you know an enemy has the sword, put distance from you in relation to all possibilities of attack. Smashing the right trigger? I can nearly kill anybody not attacking with a sword, vehicle, or sniping weapon just by firing a few rounds and then throwing a grenade. Usually I just see people carelessly throwing grenades in easily dodgable patterns, especially novices.

    Halo very much can evolve into a game of intellectual necessity. Very few venture to take the game that far and usually end up always outdone by someone that has.

    Snipers must be dealt with immediately by whoring the sniper yourself or using vehicles. Nothing else would work unless you are on a map with enough hiding places.

    Rocket whoring will eliminate any close to mid range threat and all vehicles. Problem is keeping it full of ammo.

    You might say whoring is sooo retarded and unfair. However, isn't this a vague illusion to life? Don't some people whore, I don't know, lots of money? All that whoring is unfair makes it more difficult for others to get their hands on money, but they didn't get that money by just sitting there.

    Seriously, those who absolutely dislike Halo should try to learn the game first and get good at it. It is a very enjoyable game. Don't judge a book by its cover and the first few paragraphs.
    Last edited by g7_gomitat7; 09-27-2007 at 02:50 AM.

  2. #22
    The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mission, KS
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zy View Post
    People who suck at this game= Halo Flamers.
    You are getting really irritating, you do know that correct?

    So let us reexamine your statement, just because an individual doesn't like something means that it equals out to them not being good at it? That makes a lot of sense. I would include some comeback that could resemble a flame. However you're not really worth that much effort, actually I'm in a good mood. So I will dance along the line.

    To reply to your quoted statement, your argument is based on a subject that I personally do not have feelings about. No matter what my opinion is, as long as my opinion differs from your opinion, you will continue to type up comments that refer to anyone who says that Halo is not that good of a first person shooter as nothing more then "bad players" who can not comprehend the multiple layers of the game/series. The thing that you are not clearly understanding is that the Xbox was developed originally for the "non-gamer". Which would, by default, make the Halo series a "non-gamers" game. Which it simply is, as players do not have to actually follow the first person shooter rules that previous games invented. This allows any individual who is not a gamer to play the game and feel an amount of pride within themselves after bashing another player in the head with a rifle barrel or sword strike. Thus the original individual will purchase said console and game to relive that "pride". While Xbox continues to push a diluted elementary school storyline, an anonymous main character that means that no individual "non-gamer" will have to feel like they are not included in the game demographic, the enemy that is based around the classic nazi/alien stereotype, and finally the futuristic weapons/vehicles that many individuals would wish they had. Also do not forget about the true reason "non-gamers" play Halo, for the multiplayer action that resembles that of a bear playing with a mouse's life. Since the multiplayer is unbalanced and set up to fool the "non-gamers" by showing that they have a rank.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

    Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

    Nintendo Wii Friend's number
    3432.6005.8978.2772

  3. #23
    Veteran Member tatsukai1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    1,494
    ok, this is a good party game with friends. the single player is pretty boring. btw masterchief is shown after the credits with cortana. he's getting into a cryo chamber and there drifting to a planet. there, no reason to play the campaign mode. also people who spend hours getting their level up need to go get lives. if you play the multiplayer with people you know it could be pretty fun but when youre by yourself and playing on live with strangers talking smakc and whatnot then you need to go outside and play.

    made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

  4. #24
    Couldn't be fucked Archiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    3,136
    ryusukai1990 has got it right, never really played campaign and I don't intend to start, but if you get a bunch of friends around, a tv or two and enough controllers and then you got yourself a game.

    Spoiler!


    Why don't more people read these mangas?

  5. #25
    파이팅!!! Cr4zy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    You are getting really irritating, you do know that correct?

    So let us reexamine your statement, just because an individual doesn't like something means that it equals out to them not being good at it? That makes a lot of sense. I would include some comeback that could resemble a flame. However you're not really worth that much effort, actually I'm in a good mood. So I will dance along the line.

    To reply to your quoted statement, your argument is based on a subject that I personally do not have feelings about. No matter what my opinion is, as long as my opinion differs from your opinion, you will continue to type up comments that refer to anyone who says that Halo is not that good of a first person shooter as nothing more then "bad players" who can not comprehend the multiple layers of the game/series. The thing that you are not clearly understanding is that the Xbox was developed originally for the "non-gamer". Which would, by default, make the Halo series a "non-gamers" game. Which it simply is, as players do not have to actually follow the first person shooter rules that previous games invented. This allows any individual who is not a gamer to play the game and feel an amount of pride within themselves after bashing another player in the head with a rifle barrel or sword strike. Thus the original individual will purchase said console and game to relive that "pride". While Xbox continues to push a diluted elementary school storyline, an anonymous main character that means that no individual "non-gamer" will have to feel like they are not included in the game demographic, the enemy that is based around the classic nazi/alien stereotype, and finally the futuristic weapons/vehicles that many individuals would wish they had. Also do not forget about the true reason "non-gamers" play Halo, for the multiplayer action that resembles that of a bear playing with a mouse's life. Since the multiplayer is unbalanced and set up to fool the "non-gamers" by showing that they have a rank.
    Oh am I? Why don't you try and virtually kick my ass cause I was being sarcastic.

  6. #26
    cakes~ Pix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hatsunejima
    Posts
    187
    I've been hearing that it sucks, I even heard the guys at Gamestop said it, but I haven't got the game yet. Anyone wanna fill me in why do people say that? I think that long time Halo waiters might just have to high of a expectation for the game, but then again I haven't even bought the game yet.

  7. #27
    悪い海賊キャプテン SUSHI! Sushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,014
    It does suck. Basically its the same as Halo2, except graphically upgraded.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member gdupninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,365
    i did not fell like reading the posts.i heard master cheif dies. Is the person i heard it from talking out of their ass?


    Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

  9. #29
    The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mission, KS
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zy View Post
    Oh am I? Why don't you try and virtually kick my ass cause I was being sarcastic.
    Right...and I thought you were being the stereotypical "non-gamer" Xbox fan who acts like they understand video games.

    Oh wait. Did you just use the classic cliche' of a person saying that they were being sarcastic or threating others with fighting when they have no other options to rely on for their original argument as well?

    Anyways, moving on to more important responses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    It does suck. Basically its the same as Halo2, except graphically upgraded.
    Yeah after playing it, I thought the same thing. The game is just Halo 2.5, with more multiplayer action and less one player interaction. An excellent business tactic, so this way Xbox can charge people money for the Xbox Live service and then say to the media/idiot parents that they are not screwing people over.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

    Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

    Nintendo Wii Friend's number
    3432.6005.8978.2772

  10. #30
    파이팅!!! Cr4zy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    186
    Yo, anyone wanna play me?

Similar Threads

  1. Halo: Uprising
    By Rust in forum The Watercooler
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 09:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •