Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    well thats my right to do so and i chose to take that right in till i see hard manga proof no disrespect to any one that just me being me
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ichigonator View Post
    thats from the toc discussion on mangahelpers, but that doesnt mean we can trust in that..
    Been confirmed you can trust it. I gave the last edit for it. Obviously your final info will come from this week's Shonen jump.

Quote Originally Posted by kareem_pin169 View Post
    I hope it's not true..a month is too long for me..
    Yeah I feel you man 3 weeks no OP that pretty much killed my September. Being a OPTard I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Double-L View Post
    nah one month , not a big deal .. its not like op gonna end soon , oda just gathering more ideas etc ..
    I wish I could be as optimistic as you xD, but yeah good points OP ain't ending any time soon.

Heard it from me first Usopp will have dreadlocks!!

Lmao, now we really going to have a real time skip!! Oda has been entertaining us for more than a decade now, a month of rest won't hurt.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Been confirmed you can trust it. I gave the last edit for it. Obviously your final info will come from this week's Shonen jump.

Yeah I feel you man 3 weeks no OP that pretty much killed my September. Being a OPTard I am.

I wish I could be as optimistic as you xD, but yeah good points OP ain't ending any time soon.

Heard it from me first Usopp will have dreadlocks!!
    And Luffy a permanent Afro.

"The Afro Rubber King"

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheu View Post
    And Luffy a permanent Afro.

"The Afro Rubber King"
    Yo that be awesome!

Bringing back Afro Luffy be hilarious.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Timeskip or not aslong as the next chapter's worth it, I'll wait even for 3 months.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

If its true and I hope it is, I say way to go Oda. I mean moving from One Piece to One Piece: The New World I can't see it happening in one or two weeks. Its gonna take a lot of time to figure out what you want the characters to look and act after a long periods of time. The different plots you want to introduce and expand on the ongoing ones. Can you guess how much stuff he has to come up with to fill in the months or year that took place, so he needs time to figure all this shit out. If he rushes and brings out crap some of you OPtards are going to be pissed. So I hope Oda research his ass off and bring back One Piece strong.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

no not way to go oda but i am still waiting for the chapter people have pulled off biger pranks than this but that might just be me having hope
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    If its true and I hope it is, I say way to go Oda. I mean moving from One Piece to One Piece: The New World I can't see it happening in one or two weeks. Its gonna take a lot of time to figure out what you want the characters to look and act after a long periods of time. The different plots you want to introduce and expand on the ongoing ones. Can you guess how much stuff he has to come up with to fill in the months or year that took place, so he needs time to figure all this shit out. If he rushes and brings out crap some of you OPtards are going to be pissed. So I hope Oda research his ass off and bring back One Piece strong.
    Totally agree, like you said One Piece: The New World going be awesome all the stuff he has to plan out and draw. Not to mention it's not just the strawhat's all the other major characters as well.

am i the only one who is flat out 100% pissed off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]