Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    am i the only one who is flat out 100% pissed off
    Yes

One Piece Timeskip was just screaming

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Why are you pissed off with something like this One Piece: The New World

That just fuels my OPTardness to the extreme! You already know Oda is a excellent writer/artist or should I say mangaka. So really shouldn't be all pessimistic about it.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    am i the only one who is flat out 100% pissed off
    NO I'm with u

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    Yes

One Piece Timeskip was just screaming
    Wrong I'm with Cross on this. I don't want a mounth break or a time skip
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

It's all good you guys don't like a time skip, but to say don't want a month break. Oda been doing one piece for 13 years now and longest he had breaks where winter exodus. He never took a hiatus break before. He deserves it in my opinion.

Besides that really you guys being to hard headed to not see the amazing possibilities that will come out of this.

i think a time skip is necessary and important...............this will help luffy mature into a king.............
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    i think a time skip is necessary and important...............this will help luffy mature into a king.............
    I'm amazed you were able to use those two words back to back in a sentence lol.

Just look at pr0n until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I'm amazed you were able to use those two words back to back in a sentence lol.
    Not to mention typing it in legible font sizes.

Although I do approve of the time skip, I'm going with cross on this one. A year or so ago, a similar rumor about Oda doing a 10 weeks on 10 weeks off switch with Hunter x Hunter was going around. What really stands out though is the title. I have never seen a manga change it's title unless it was switching publishers(Trigun, Girls Saurus), and that's usually because of rights or something. As well, change in titles are only used for the anime, like Naruto and Dragonball count for the whole manga while shippoopy and Z count for after the time skip for the anime only.
    Last edited by xioaxioa; 08-24-2010 at 09:15 AM.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Although I do approve of the time skip, I'm going with cross on this one. A year or so ago, a similar rumor about Oda doing a 10 weeks on 10 weeks off switch with Hunter x Hunter was going around. What really stands out though is the title. I have never seen a manga change it's title unless it was switching publishers(Trigun, Girls Saurus), and that's usually because of rights or something. As well, change in titles are only used for the anime, like Naruto and Dragonball count for the whole manga while shippoopy and Z count for after the time skip for the anime only.
    One Piece: The New World seems to be fan made to me as well but those sound plausible since it's simple and to the point like one piece normally is. I could see the anime change it's title like you mentioned but the manga I don't know. Well in a day we will know if it's true or not.

lets just wait and see, whether there'll be time skips or not i know and we all know that each will still be reading OP.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...