Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 115
  1. #21
    Gokai Change! Chris200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    am i the only one who is flat out 100% pissed off
    Yes

    One Piece Timeskip was just screaming

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

  2. #22
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,704
    Why are you pissed off with something like this One Piece: The New World

    That just fuels my OPTardness to the extreme! You already know Oda is a excellent writer/artist or should I say mangaka. So really shouldn't be all pessimistic about it.

  3. #23
    RubberMan Monkey D. Luffy Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    725

    One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    am i the only one who is flat out 100% pissed off
    NO I'm with u

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    Yes

    One Piece Timeskip was just screaming
    Wrong I'm with Cross on this. I don't want a mounth break or a time skip
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

  4. #24
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,704
    It's all good you guys don't like a time skip, but to say don't want a month break. Oda been doing one piece for 13 years now and longest he had breaks where winter exodus. He never took a hiatus break before. He deserves it in my opinion.

    Besides that really you guys being to hard headed to not see the amazing possibilities that will come out of this.

  5. #25
    Veteran Member escapeejm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Valley of the Breasts
    Posts
    1,305
    i think a time skip is necessary and important...............this will help luffy mature into a king.............
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

  6. #26
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    i think a time skip is necessary and important...............this will help luffy mature into a king.............
    I'm amazed you were able to use those two words back to back in a sentence lol.

  7. #27
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Just look at pr0n until then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I'm amazed you were able to use those two words back to back in a sentence lol.
    Not to mention typing it in legible font sizes.

  8. #28
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,713
    Although I do approve of the time skip, I'm going with cross on this one. A year or so ago, a similar rumor about Oda doing a 10 weeks on 10 weeks off switch with Hunter x Hunter was going around. What really stands out though is the title. I have never seen a manga change it's title unless it was switching publishers(Trigun, Girls Saurus), and that's usually because of rights or something. As well, change in titles are only used for the anime, like Naruto and Dragonball count for the whole manga while shippoopy and Z count for after the time skip for the anime only.
    Last edited by xioaxioa; 08-24-2010 at 09:15 AM.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  9. #29
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,704
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Although I do approve of the time skip, I'm going with cross on this one. A year or so ago, a similar rumor about Oda doing a 10 weeks on 10 weeks off switch with Hunter x Hunter was going around. What really stands out though is the title. I have never seen a manga change it's title unless it was switching publishers(Trigun, Girls Saurus), and that's usually because of rights or something. As well, change in titles are only used for the anime, like Naruto and Dragonball count for the whole manga while shippoopy and Z count for after the time skip for the anime only.
    One Piece: The New World seems to be fan made to me as well but those sound plausible since it's simple and to the point like one piece normally is. I could see the anime change it's title like you mentioned but the manga I don't know. Well in a day we will know if it's true or not.

  10. #30
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    lets just wait and see, whether there'll be time skips or not i know and we all know that each will still be reading OP.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •