Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    whats good about seeing the luffy and hi's crew bieng beeten up by evry one in the new world
    dont forget if he was a normal pirate he woulth probely be ok but he's probely the most famous rookie in one piece world so no one woulth want to miss the chance of killing him
    and he's dragons son so it woulth be just over kill if they had no power ups

So to end tis lets w8 and see till the spoilers/chapter is here
    Last edited by Tunder Luffy; 08-24-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    WHAT look i respect that some people what the big stuff now and dont want to wait but i would rather sit back and enjoy the ride i dont want a skip i want to enjoy the good ness
    What makes you think the good ness will be gone with a time skip??
    Moreover I really don't wanna see a time skip which goes: 'Look at me, I grew taller and changed my clothes' ,
    anywhooo, time skip or no time skip, I think Oda definitely deserves a breather, he has entertained us for a loooong time..

Good thing its a 4 week break, as I'm leaving for a 7 week travel to south america very soon
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Well I can't get mad at Oda, so it's cool with me

i dont care about the break i care about the time skip oda needs a break i am fine about that i just dont want a time skip
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its gonna take years for the crew to improve and gain strength. At their state all they'll do is get smashed in the new world.

Its not gonna be done in a few chapters, a time skip is needed and it will be more interesting. One Piece has been going for years as it is now, its time for a change.

I support the time skip, I can't wait to see what everyone has learnt and how they will look!
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

they dont need years that would ruin the series and two a time skip is never necessary by the definition of the word
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    A confirmed time-skip, huh? Doesn't sound too bad at first. Besides, Strongworld technically is Luffy's last adventure at 17 years of age. Looking forward to seeing Luffy being just a tiny bit more mature, but technically still Luffy behaviour-wise.

As for those of you who are pissed, I seriously doubt One Piece will go the same way as Masashi's Naruto.
    It was Luffy's last Adventure as a 17 year old (meaning with the crew). This was said by Oda himself year back.

A lot of good posters appearing I seen back when I join this site during the marineford arc. I wonder why they left the OP threads. *Looks down below*

ill give you 10 hours LEARN NOW LOL jk
    and you know i this is how i see it a time skip is never NEVER necessary, and i see it as a short cut.
    and you know i might be able to just let it go and be able to just get over it at some point if its some where less than a year like 4 5 6 maybe 7 or 8 months but if its a year or more 2 or 3 i would seriously NOT be ok with that

i dont like any time skip even a short one but i am still hoping that this is just a really good scam some one made
    WHAT look i respect that some people what the big stuff now and dont want to wait but i would rather sit back and enjoy the ride i dont want a skip i want to enjoy the good ness
    they dont need years that would ruin the series and two a time skip is never necessary by the definition of the word
    Just messing Cross, all good if you don't like the time-skip idea, only thing that bothers me is how you miss how it is necessary for the story right now. I still can't picture the goodness we will be missing while they are separated.

I prefer *time-skip* --> Reunion ---> Back to good old OP

over

single side stories ---> how they travel to Luffy and or Luffy travel to them ---> reunion
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-24-2010 at 07:05 PM.

i respect and acknowledge you opinion but i truly believe that it is not necessary at all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

c'mon cross , be optimistic , just wait and see , you'll be so happy that oda is timeskipping .. don't worry man , if oda screw up , we're gonna visit him in japan , promise .. LOL

Set Made By Maximo .