Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    One Piece: The New World seems to be fan made to me as well but those sound plausible since it's simple and to the point like one piece normally is. I could see the anime change it's title like you mentioned but the manga I don't know. Well in a day we will know if it's true or not.
    You know, It just occurred to me, I live in Japan now! I don't have to wait a day! Peace, I'm out to go get me some One Piece!

Edit: It also just occurred to me, I can't read Japanese. I guess I do have to wait a day.

*waits*

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Dam was about to tell you to scan me the last page.

Last page will be the were it confirms it. Couple of people in AP forums could translate it.

Oh btw freaking awesome your in Japan now. Lucky mofo.

I tink its probely tru about oda taking a break but it woulth be gay and stupid to change the manga's name the anime ok but the manga that just doesent sound right

I personaly tink he deserves a month break and i hope/tink we all will be tankfull when the new world is finaly here seeing Luffy a more mature no to mature els i woudent be funny any somting between how he is now and how Shanks is

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    am i the only one who is flat out 100% pissed off
    Yes.

That's how you know that your spending too much time infront of your computer mate.
    Try getting some fresh air.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

A confirmed time-skip, huh? Doesn't sound too bad at first. Besides, Strongworld technically is Luffy's last adventure at 17 years of age. Looking forward to seeing Luffy being just a tiny bit more mature, but technically still Luffy behaviour-wise.

As for those of you who are pissed, I seriously doubt One Piece will go the same way as Masashi's Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You know, It just occurred to me, I live in Japan now! I don't have to wait a day! Peace, I'm out to go get me some One Piece!

Edit: It also just occurred to me, I can't read Japanese. I guess I do have to wait a day.

*waits*
    ill give you 10 hours LEARN NOW LOL jk
    and you know i this is how i see it a time skip is never NEVER necessary, and i see it as a short cut.
    and you know i might be able to just let it go and be able to just get over it at some point if its some where less than a year like 4 5 6 maybe 7 or 8 months but if its a year or more 2 or 3 i would seriously NOT be ok with that

i dont like any time skip even a short one but i am still hoping that this is just a really good scam some one made
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fuck me...

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

if it is true it will suck hard let hope its just an epic scam
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hope it no scam becuese i dont wanne see 50-70 more chapter of strawhats seeing them beaten up like hell and no plot devolopment -,-

WHAT look i respect that some people what the big stuff now and dont want to wait but i would rather sit back and enjoy the ride i dont want a skip i want to enjoy the good ness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]