Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I think that is the main message of this event as putting luffy's ability into OZ so that Oz will go againts Luffy's nakama since Luffy will surely not going to fight them seriously by any chance.

Oz will surely not going to hold back toward this fight since he was a demon in the first place....

It is a good opportunity to see whether Luffy's nakama can't bring him down or so...

It is also good to have perona in the crew, it may balance the gender count a bit, regarding her attiture, i think time will gradually change her ...
    Noroi

I hope the Mugiwaras could really kick Oz ass. That would be definitely awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    Originally I wasn't going to make any comments in this topic, since nothing really stood out and grabbed my attention. However, your comment Count D really makes me want to disagree, since half the Straw Hat's have no fighting skills to begin with. Let us break the crew members down per say, and actually reveal that 4/9 members of the Straw Hat's can not fight without their weapons or Devil Fruit abilities.

Ussop - He uses long distance, gimmick, and dial based weaponry. Ussop would be easily beaten without these items.

Nami - The Clima Tact is just a complex version of a simple quarter staff, before Nami was given the "weather enforcer" by Ussop, her ways of battle was getting others to accomplish her dirty deeds or run away like Ussop.

Robin - While her Hana Hana powers are incredible, they are hardly used and nothing more then more of deus ex machina idea by Oda. In the Alabasta arc, it was shown that if her hand's receive any form of damage. She receives it as well. So in logically terms she has a sword with two sharp edges. While most of her moves are grapple based attacks, everything else is more suited for spy/scout related missions

Brooke - While Zoro can clearly fight without the use of his katanas, shown during the Davy Back arc. Brooke faces the same element of being screwed over like Ussop without his weapon.

Perona would easily fit into the group, as she is not that powerful but she would fill any odd position, like Robin. Since when did it make sense to have Robin, with her abilities and archaeologist training on an actual pirate ship to begin with? Anyways please go ahead and be my guest at trying to disprove anything I just typed up, however I probably won't response since I'm usually at work anymore.
    hey are you saying Brook is one of the Straw Hats too!!
    Well, I doesn't doubt it.... Just curious, you know!!
    Anyways, I'm also expecting Brook to join up....!!
    I hope, it is not a spoiler just like those spoiler-based-statements other gives!

Quote Originally Posted by higoma_otoshi View Post
    So is about 99% of all One Piece fans.

Oda is gonna suprise us again and again and again... so don't expect Brooke to join the crew so easily

They will take different ways and Brooke will join them the next time they'll meet

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by higoma_otoshi View Post
    I hope, it is not a spoiler just like those spoiler-based-statements other gives!
    Yes since Oda has made it almost 100% clear that Brooke will join the Straw Hats. Let us review Brooke's main points. First he is a musician, a position that Luffy has demanded to be filled since the beginning of the series. Next he is a nakama of Laboon, which the Straw Hats are as well. Finally Luffy asked Brooke to join and then stated that he will join after the current arc ends. Unless Oda makes Brooke completely have some sort of change of heart about not going with them, then Brooke is a Straw Hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zy View Post
    So is about 99% of all One Piece fans.
    Right Cr4zy, unlike some fans of a not named series. I for one like to do something called "research" before posting random theories. Cough*look at the Naruto category for more reference to my previous statement*cough. I also like to believe that other One Piece fans do the same, alas, you can believe something in one hand and fill the other hand of you posse with feces. Which hand will have the most weight in it afterwards?
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    Right Cr4zy, unlike some fans of a not named series. I for one like to do something called "research" before posting random theories. Cough*look at the Naruto category for more reference to my previous statement*cough. I also like to believe that other One Piece fans do the same, alas, you can believe something in one hand and fill the other hand of you posse with feces. Which hand will have the most weight in it afterwards?
    ok

I don't think Brooke will join the crew. Brooke is a swordsman and he's sword already owned by Zorro. For Peronna; She is quite suite for the crew, so she can stop Sanji and Zorro's quarrel fight. hahaha... Peronna is also planning on riding in strawhat ship, if she can't drive it and stuck up and the fight is finish, Peronna might hide because of Ussop.. heheh..... And suddenly she was caught up and want to apologize and join the crew. hahaha

i predict kuma one of the shichibukai will come to thriller bark !

or you saw the spoiler. >_>