Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Biju creation theory

Hello, I suck at creating titles and this is my first theory. It just came to me, and It probably sounds foolish but here goes. When the Rikudō Sennin divided the 10 tailed beast into 9 distinct biju's, I think he also sealed a small portion of his own chakra into each tailed beast. I think it could have served a dual purpose.

First I think that with the infusion of his chakra it allowed the tailed beast to live. How else can you split a person and create basically a new entity out of it?

Second I think that this is also a fail safe, if for any reason someone ever wanted to reunite the tailed beasts, I think it will also unleash a seal. Maybe it could lead to the Sennin's return like Minato or Kushina did. At least only to the extent that the sennin would return to try and prevent the rebirth of the 10 tails.

I don't know but this has been on my mind since the whole 10 tails story being introduced, maybe it doesn't make sense but these are my thoughts, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by starcarl View Post
    Hello, I suck at creating titles and this is my first theory. It just came to me, and It probably sounds foolish but here goes. When the Rikudō Sennin divided the 10 tailed beast into 9 distinct biju's, I think he also sealed a small portion of his own chakra into each tailed beast. I think it could have served a dual purpose.
    Ok, you started off nicely lets see where this goes.

First I think that with the infusion of his chakra it allowed the tailed beast to live. How else can you split a person and create basically a new entity out of it?
    Naruto seems to do it all the time.

Second I think that this is also a fail safe, if for any reason someone ever wanted to reunite the tailed beasts, I think it will also unleash a seal. Maybe it could lead to the Sennin's return like Minato or Kushina did. At least only to the extent that the sennin would return to try and prevent the rebirth of the 10 tails.

I don't know but this has been on my mind since the whole 10 tails story being introduced, maybe it doesn't make sense but these are my thoughts, thank you.
    I liked it until you used the Minato and Kushina reference.

It's more likely to see naruto gain rinnegan, but who knows....
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

whats so farfethed about this? There have been others who have sealed some their chakra with a tailed beast before.

If the so6p did seal away some his chakra with each beast, I highty doubt if all combined he would be revived.

But he could make a short apperance like a word of caution, which would be nice. We know nothing about the guy really, It would be a good way to involve him in the current story without a flashback.

that could be possible being that when Naruto goes in to SSJ mode you see the So6p's necklace on him and his hair changes to resemble him. Plus when Naruto put Kyubbi back in to his cage the gates that held Kyubbi down resembled a completely new seal, to whick the Kyubbi said "This is the sage of 6 paths". All of these things may very well be coincidence being that Naruto has the body, and the spirtual energy on the younger son but then again perhaps not.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    whats so farfethed about this? There have been others who have sealed some their chakra with a tailed beast before.

If the so6p did seal away some his chakra with each beast, I highty doubt if all combined he would be revived.

But he could make a short apperance like a word of caution, which would be nice. We know nothing about the guy really, It would be a good way to involve him in the current story without a flashback.
    Who said this was far-fetched? If thats the word you were trying to use.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun313 View Post
    that could be possible being that when Naruto goes in to SSJ mode you see the So6p's necklace on him and his hair changes to resemble him. Plus when Naruto put Kyubbi back in to his cage the gates that held Kyubbi down resembled a completely new seal, to whick the Kyubbi said "This is the sage of 6 paths". All of these things may very well be coincidence being that Naruto has the body, and the spirtual energy on the younger son but then again perhaps not.
    Technically, the Kyuubi said, "This is the Sage of the Six Paths'", as in the possessive, meaning he was referring to the seal used.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Technically, the Kyuubi said, "This is the Sage of the Six Paths'", as in the possessive, meaning he was referring to the seal used.
    Exactly right. That was the full complete hakke fuuinjutsu of the uzumaki clan, which they preserved throughout their lineage dating back to the younger son and Rikudou himself.

Anyways, I wonder what kind of sealing jutsu Tobidara will plan to use on himself when he seals the jyubi. Oh wait, he doesn't have Rikudou's powerful fuuinjutsu. Still looking forward to jyubi jinchuriki Tobidara, RL?

As for the theory, sure it's possible, but who will the Sage meet up with? Tobidara? And it's not like he will succeed, because we'll see the rebirth of the jyubi anyways, if anything I want him to have a talk with Naruto, that would be badass.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Even though quoting myself is more than a bit tacky, but if you read the sentence you'll see I am refering to the seal used.

Plus when Naruto put Kyubbi back in to his cage the gates that held Kyubbi down resembled a completely new seal, to which the Kyubbi said "This is the sage of 6 paths".

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Exactly right. That was the full complete hakke fuuinjutsu of the uzumaki clan, which they preserved throughout their lineage dating back to the younger son and Rikudou himself.

Anyways, I wonder what kind of sealing jutsu Tobidara will plan to use on himself when he seals the jyubi. Oh wait, he doesn't have Rikudou's powerful fuuinjutsu. Still looking forward to jyubi jinchuriki Tobidara, RL?

As for the theory, sure it's possible, but who will the Sage meet up with? Tobidara? And it's not like he will succeed, because we'll see the rebirth of the jyubi anyways, if anything I want him to have a talk with Naruto, that would be badass.
    Well, he has a plan to use the Rinnegan. I'd rather assume he has a plan to empower himself to take control of it, or else survive it.

To be honest, as long as it comes down to Sasuke/Naruto vs. the Jyubi, I don't really care if it has a host or not. But Madara's planned everthing perfectly so far, the only thing I can see him getting wrong is believing that the darkness is Sasuke's heart cannot be changed.

Also, this is the theory section; it's not Tobidara any more, it's Tobiramadara!

@Shogun: Then you forgot the apostrophe, which changes the entire meaning of the sentence, so get it right plz or we'll continue to correct you. If you're referring to the seal, you say Paths', not Paths. Saying, "This is the Sage of the Six Paths" means you're referring to the man himself, not his jutsu.