Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 130
  1. #21
    Gotwoot? The Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    909
    Why can't this bitch get her own damn tea? I'm so gonna rape her ass one of these days...

    Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded



    Set made by Ravona

  2. #22
    I command you to .. Double-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Britannia..
    Posts
    413
    who wants to play me hihi ?

    Set Made By Maximo .

  3. #23
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    you know when i was alive i was really cool, but now that i am dead i am still just as cool
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #24
    I command you to .. Double-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Britannia..
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    you know when i was alive i was really cool, but now that i am dead i am still just as cool
    Yaay!! LOL

    .. I want some food from sanji ..

    Set Made By Maximo .

  5. #25
    Gokai Change! Chris200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    Colored Sword + Stab = Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

  6. #26
    I command you to .. Double-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Britannia..
    Posts
    413
    yu-gi-oh cards ? f*ck that .. lets play with pokemon cards

    Set Made By Maximo .

  7. #27
    I Need Food And Money! Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    399
    I dont like Yu Gi Oh! for some reason.

    (p.s pokemon cards suck)

    Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

  8. #28
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    am i still alive or did i hit you with my geass B4 i died to make u think i am alive
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #29
    Gokai Change! Chris200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    Kill,.....Kill......KILLLLLLLLLL........

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

  10. #30
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    im going to punch you u yu gi oh guys
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •