Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 71
  1. #41
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    845
    Blind Kisame Hate is just so Epic.

    "For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

  2. #42
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Your so fucking stupid it isn't even funny. Did you even that whole entire episode you damned idiot? That was not the real Kisame. That was only a PORTION of his damned power. When the fight was over they examined the "corpse." That was a fake Kisame and it was a sungakure ninja named Mukade. Now that wasn't the real Kisame.

    Your so stupid that its not even funny.
    That wasn't a clone technique nagato used. Its way more powerful compared to zetsu's clones as it can use bloodline limits and all. The shapeshifed body was controled by kisame with nagato setting up how much chakra goes to the body.

    But if u notice the chakra doesn't have any affect on taijutsu thats why i brough up the point. Kisames shape shifted body was only limited on what chakra techniques he could use not how good kisame's sword play is. His natural strength and speed are not affected they prefect copies with chakra limits. Gai is stronger and faster than kisame when he opens up the gates and thats why I brought up the point of that link. You should read my post more carefully.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Blind Kisame Hate is just so Epic.
    I don't hate kisame, i just look at the facts about HOW each ninja fights. And Gai simply is bad match up for kisame, it happens.

    The whole reason why kisame is so hax is because he steals his opponet's chakra and uses for his own stamina. But this is a big blow to kisame if can't steal someone's chakra. Unlike how kisame negates the bujj cloak mode's speed and strength by taking the chakra he can't do this with Gai and thats why Gai won so qucikly. Kisame had no answer to 8 chakra gates powerups.

    I think most of the people here have blind gai hate. And this one of the reasons why started this thread make everyone remember why the EIGHT GATES is dangerous against most shinobi due its lack of need to use chakra to attack the enemy. This is only thing in the series that can do this. EVERYTHING else uses chakra to attck to the enemy but not this.

    The only real way to counter this is to be stronger and faster or have technioque to keep the user at bay like shinra tensei etc..

    And to the contray of what you may think gai/lee and kisame/sage mode styles of fighting is the reason I watch the series to begin with. Reminds me of dbz alot. Come to think of it the first thing I saw was that garra and lee fight which is still epic to this day in the series.

    I'm just being objective about all the info we have, nothing more.
    Last edited by psukkar; 05-29-2011 at 09:39 AM.

  3. #43
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Holy crap,

    I'm stunned from that dude, couldn't belive what I was reading. At first i thoght u were trolling but it keep on going.

    U admitt that samahada can't steal gai's chakra, its a good start, the frist win.

    Now for the second win, you say kisame "unbeliveabe strength" with his sword play would make a difference. OK, intresting enough we got to see how kisame would fair against gai in taijutsu combat.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrY3P...eature=related

    So what u think about that?

    Kisame getting owned with speed there, you can't hit what u can't see even if you have "super strength" by the way gai's strength is in another league compared to kisame. Were you EVEN watching that punch that gai did that caused a shockwave half the size the turle island?
    ok bro, i'm trying really hard here to open your eyes lol... the fact that samehada can't steal gai's chakra because he doesn't use any ninjutsu or gen jutsu is NOT a win for you. i repeat, it is NOT a win for you. Why? Because i never even once stated the contrary, which is the main problem here. you're oblivious to what people are trying to show you lol.. but i'm going to give it a try.. the chakra-consuming capability of samehada is its' SIDE ability, not its main function. look at all the swords of the seven swordsmen of the mist, they each have a SIDE ability, but their MAIN function is the same as any SWORD.. to be used as a weapon to tear their enemies apart!! that is the main function of samehada and any other swords. now a sword is only as strong as it's wielder, so let's examine kisame's strength and compare it to gai's strength while we're at it since as we know gai; who mainly focuses on taijutsu, is very strong.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page009.html
    strong correct? now let's see what gai says about kisame's strength...
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page008.html
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page009.html
    he made all that water explode with ONE slash of samehada with ONE arm...
    kisame's standard strength surpasses gai's basic strength. Why? because he already has kage-level strength, he's an akatsuki member! an s-class ninja! while gai is simply a jounin, his only option match the strength of a kage like tsunade, kisame or the raikage in a fair fresh fight would be to release the eight gates, hope it's enough to take them out, abnd then die lol.

    WHICH IS THE MAIN REASON HANDICAPPED KISAME ON EVERY OCCASION HE HAD WITH GAI, SO THAT GAI CAN WIN WITHOUT SACRIFICING HIS LIFE. first, he has itachi has a partner who is secretly looking out for konoha and their shinobi in enemy territory; second, he has kisame use a clone with a third of his power with gai's team backing him up; and third he has kisame looking like this.. while in enemy territory surrounding by powerful foes on a secret information-extraction mission mind you..
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page003.html
    and without his sword, lol... the implication is obvious, kisame would RAPE gai in a one-on-one fair and fresh fight. so kishi had to do it this way lol... and while kisame was in his pitiful state, that ultimate move of gai's which did that " shockwave half the size the turle island" STILL couldn't take him out. kisame is a monster, gai is only a very lucky human lol

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    That wasn't a clone technique nagato used. Its way more powerful compared to zetsu's clones as it can use bloodline limits and all. The shapeshifed body was controled by kisame with nagato setting up how much chakra goes to the body.

    But if u notice the chakra doesn't have any affect on taijutsu thats why i brough up the point. Kisames shape shifted body was only limited on what chakra techniques he could use not how good kisame's sword play is. His natural strength and speed are not affected they prefect copies with chakra limits. Gai is stronger and faster than kisame when he opens up the gates and thats why I brought up the point of that link. You should read my post more carefully.


    I don't hate kisame, i just look at the facts about HOW each ninja fights. And Gai simply is bad match up for kisame, it happens.

    The whole reason why kisame is so hax is because he steals his opponet's chakra and uses for his own stamina. But this is a big blow to kisame if can't steal someone's chakra. Unlike how kisame negates the bujj cloak mode's speed and strength by taking the chakra he can't do this with Gai and thats why Gai won so qucikly. Kisame had no answer to 8 chakra gates powerups.

    I think most of the people here have blind gai hate. And this one of the reasons why started this thread make everyone remember why the EIGHT GATES is dangerous against most shinobi due its lack of need to use chakra to attack the enemy. This is only thing in the series that can do this. EVERYTHING else uses chakra to attck to the enemy but not this.

    The only real way to counter this is to be stronger and faster or have technioque to keep the user at bay like shinra tensei etc..

    And to the contray of what you may think gai/lee and kisame/sage mode styles of fighting is the reason I watch the series to begin with. Reminds me of dbz alot. Come to think of it the first thing I saw was that garra and lee fight which is still epic to this day in the series.

    I'm just being objective about all the info we have, nothing more.
    notice the chakra doesn't have any effect on taijutsu? you're shitting me lol now i'm wondering if you're the one trolling haha

    i guess a chidori through gai's chest would have no effect. neither would a rasen-shuriken. shit, not even amaterasu lol.. chakra can deal physical or even mental damage and taijutsu users aren't immune to that.

    the whole reason kisame is so hax is because he uses the chakra of his opponents and use for his own stamina? lol nah bro, the reason why kisame is "hax" is bcause he's a monster! with monster endurance, monster strength, monster chakra, and monster ninjutsu! the fact that he can use samehada to make quick work of a jinchuuriki or bijuu is BESIDE the point, that's a by-product, not his reason for greatness.

    gai wasn't a bad match-up for kisame.. the CIRCUMSTANCES were the bad match-up for kisame.

    and while we're at it. while it may be true that the gates don't rely on chakra, they seem to rely on the physical energies stored up in the user's cells, which bring up a whole other drawback on it's own.

    and the clone technique that nagato used for kisame, the one that took a third of his power does NOT retain all the strength, stanima, and endurance of the original; because if it did, that move gai used wouldn't be enough to take kisame out. shiiit, not even that move gai used on the turtle island was enough to take kisame out, lol...
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  4. #44
    psukkar, stareintomysharingan, you're both right and both wrong... lol
    While Gai may have been a bad match for Kisame, anyone who overly specialized in taijutsu would be a bad match for him, just as anyone who specialized in distance attacks would be a bad match for him. Kisame was a close/mid-range fighter. While he was extremely/unnaturally strong and fast normally, he still had several flaws in his fighting style that could be exploited. We saw him get blown away by Gai by using superior strength and Taijutsu, the fact that Gai had to use the eight gates is besides the point. Kisame RELIED on samehada's power to fight superior opponents, that was his/zetsu clone's downfall with Killers A&B. He also relied on being stronger/faster than all of his opponents, hence when an opponent made himself stronger and faster he had no recourse.

    If someone like kakashi with an extremely powerful mind and repertoire of techniques were in that situation, he would most likely overcome it.

    Naruto uses the same techniques over and over again but does not overly rely on just one style of fighting to win. When he used sage mode against Pein, he could not spam kagebunshin like normal, but he won.

    Gai is likewise weak against distance/blaster types especially those with the ability to keep up with his speed, in other words an Uchiha, or those who could stop him from using the 8-gates genjutsu/Hyuuga.

    Almost all of the Jounin/S-rank nin are super specialized and would lose against a particular type even if they were considered stronger overall.

    Raikage is a brute force modified taijutsu (close range) type, just like Gai (albeit in a different form), he faired poorly against an uchiha just as Kisame would have.

    Ebisu and Kakashi on the other hand are well rounded Jounin, not specialist types, and can't be pigeonholed by the same types of tactics.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  5. #45
    Alright Party's over. I hope all the members watching this bizarre fight had their fill of popcorn.

    Kisame and Gai = Best Friends Forever, and they're equals.

    Show's over now lets argue about Sauske VS Naruto, and how Yamato would so win that fight.

  6. #46
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    ok bro, i'm trying really hard here to open your eyes lol... the fact that samehada can't steal gai's chakra because he doesn't use any ninjutsu or gen jutsu is NOT a win for you. i repeat, it is NOT a win for you. Why? Because i never even once stated the contrary, which is the main problem here. you're oblivious to what people are trying to show you lol.. but i'm going to give it a try.. the chakra-consuming capability of samehada is its' SIDE ability, not its main function. look at all the swords of the seven swordsmen of the mist, they each have a SIDE ability, but their MAIN function is the same as any SWORD.. to be used as a weapon to tear their enemies apart!! that is the main function of samehada and any other swords. now a sword is only as strong as it's wielder, so let's examine kisame's strength and compare it to gai's strength while we're at it since as we know gai; who mainly focuses on taijutsu, is very strong.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page009.html
    strong correct? now let's see what gai says about kisame's strength...
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page008.html
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page009.html
    he made all that water explode with ONE slash of samehada with ONE arm...
    kisame's standard strength surpasses gai's basic strength. Why? because he already has kage-level strength, he's an akatsuki member! an s-class ninja! while gai is simply a jounin, his only option match the strength of a kage like tsunade, kisame or the raikage in a fair fresh fight would be to release the eight gates, hope it's enough to take them out, abnd then die lol.

    WHICH IS THE MAIN REASON HANDICAPPED KISAME ON EVERY OCCASION HE HAD WITH GAI, SO THAT GAI CAN WIN WITHOUT SACRIFICING HIS LIFE. first, he has itachi has a partner who is secretly looking out for konoha and their shinobi in enemy territory; second, he has kisame use a clone with a third of his power with gai's team backing him up; and third he has kisame looking like this.. while in enemy territory surrounding by powerful foes on a secret information-extraction mission mind you..
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page003.html
    and without his sword, lol... the implication is obvious, kisame would RAPE gai in a one-on-one fair and fresh fight. so kishi had to do it this way lol... and while kisame was in his pitiful state, that ultimate move of gai's which did that " shockwave half the size the turle island" STILL couldn't take him out. kisame is a monster, gai is only a very lucky human lol



    notice the chakra doesn't have any effect on taijutsu? you're shitting me lol now i'm wondering if you're the one trolling haha

    i guess a chidori through gai's chest would have no effect. neither would a rasen-shuriken. shit, not even amaterasu lol.. chakra can deal physical or even mental damage and taijutsu users aren't immune to that.

    the whole reason kisame is so hax is because he uses the chakra of his opponents and use for his own stamina? lol nah bro, the reason why kisame is "hax" is bcause he's a monster! with monster endurance, monster strength, monster chakra, and monster ninjutsu! the fact that he can use samehada to make quick work of a jinchuuriki or bijuu is BESIDE the point, that's a by-product, not his reason for greatness.

    gai wasn't a bad match-up for kisame.. the CIRCUMSTANCES were the bad match-up for kisame.

    and while we're at it. while it may be true that the gates don't rely on chakra, they seem to rely on the physical energies stored up in the user's cells, which bring up a whole other drawback on it's own.

    and the clone technique that nagato used for kisame, the one that took a third of his power does NOT retain all the strength, stanima, and endurance of the original; because if it did, that move gai used wouldn't be enough to take kisame out. shiiit, not even that move gai used on the turtle island was enough to take kisame out, lol...
    Nagato's technique was different and I don't really want to go down that road i thouhtt maybe you knew that already. And I don't like that comment about how gai has to open the gates which can put in life in danger alot ninjas are like that look at the sharingan. Look at sage mode you can turn to stone if u can't control natural energy.
    Kisame was lucky that he didn't need to fight with so much risk because he just used technques that exhaust you like his water jutsu and some of these jutsu can absorb chakra. And his samahada is separate living thing that acts alone when makes kisames fights that much more easier.

    Instead of downplaying Gai achievements you really should be relieved like myself that fights can actually be won without needing hax items or ninja with jutsu can absorb chakra just like that. But thats just me.

    I agree gai has use 8 gates to finsh off kisame, but kisame also can't deal with that powerup due to the way eight gats works.

    Also sorry about being a bit rude eariler, there was no need for me to get sarastic. Espically after seeying how much of retard tobirama senju was acting.
    Last edited by psukkar; 05-30-2011 at 08:39 AM.

  7. #47
    Stfu Psukarr.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Man this argue is getting serious.

    Anyways to not make it personal. I think Gai would have won even if Kisame would have had Samahada with him, the fight would be different yes, but still the chakra gates is the best way to defeat Kisame when he have Samahada. Not to mention that releasing the gates take you far above kage lvl and Kisame are on a kage lvl. And Gai is without the gates close to the same lvl as Kakashi, they are rivals because they are so equal in strength, Kakashi almost got elected Hokage meaning he's at a Kage lvl and so is Gai. So then, if lee is over Kage lvl when using gates, how far isn't Gai then.

    And I'm watching the fight against Kisame and Itachi clones atm. 30% of Kisame is left in the sealing room and 70% is put out in the clone that is fighting against Team Gai. They don't say at any point that the clone is waker than the real one/except from the 30% remaining at the hideout). So the only disadvantage Kisame have is that he is missing 30% chakra, but Neji still points out that he's chakra lvl's is out of the charts, and he haven't seen anyone with this much chakra since Naruto(which have the Uzumaki bloodline chakra lvl boost).

    Conclusion is, Gai would have beaten Kisame either way, he would have gotten some trouble with the water bobble thing but still would just have blown it away with the power from the released gates.


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  9. #49
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,031
    I wonder what Guy's chakra elements are... he is a jounin after all and has at least 2 if not 3 types (like Kakashi) right? If one was lightning I wonder if he would have used it against Kisame if he felt threatened enough? Plus he must have some pretty big chakra reserves since he can summon a large turtle in an instant, his stamina is massive on top of his experience and probable chakra control he might be really impressive if he let loose. Im kind of thinking he has water as one of them since hes got turtles and stuff lol.
    A pie in the sky?

  10. #50
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Something came to mind recently about this power.



    During Gai and Kahashi fight with the tailed beasts

    Kahashi showed us he doesn't know for sure u die if open the 8th gate. Kahashi says just after Gai was ready to open the 8th gate "dont u die from that?" he asked Gai a question, he wouldnt do that if he knew 100%.

    and then Gai agrees more or less agrees by saying "what other option do we have".

    Does anyone fight it strange that gai knows he can open the 8th gate?

    How could u know u can open the 8th gate if u die from this?



    I believe there is more do with the 8 gates.
    The Master's Legacy



    If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •